Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

please, intelligent conversation only. no flaming, etc. no "i cheat so i'm not a weak legit" or "i'm legit so i'm not a dupe n00b" or anything like that. go!!!

GO TO HELL C:

i use to cheat and one day going through mines i said to myself: "What am i doing?" and from that day on ive been legit, not a very interesting story but thats mine. I guess you could say im legit because cheating got boring

I don't cheat because the whole point of finding a rare is that it's exciting.

Picking up an item out of a pile of dupes is hardly exciting.

GO TO HELL C:

On 2003-11-02 13:21, -Tirith wrote:
    I don't cheat because the whole point of finding a rare is that it's exciting.

Picking up an item out of a pile of dupes is hardly exciting.
    very true

Kitsune Warrior

I Cheat Because I use to work hard to earn my weapons and ones I get them and show them off But then again i got error were when i died i got fsoded i don’t know why or how it happened it been long since it was fixed but i dupe just to keep a back up of everything.

I dont cheat because..well as previously stated, its exciteing finding those super rare items, of course it will suck if you fsod and lose it or corrupt. But hey, you already know the risks when playing this game so you shouldent even think about those problems, if it happens it happens. get over it and shrug it off. I love playing legit cause your friends and yourself have there own unique weapons and armor,its not a game full of Guld Millas or TJs and BKBs. maybe a demolition comet, yasmenkov and a flowens sword 3064! its great having varity in the team and hunting together. Brings your team and friends closer together instead of a quiet team of killers, doing 1000 damage at level 90...no challenge what so ever.

i dup to keep back-ups of my uber rares thats it

I'm legit because it's more fun playing that way. Everyone I play with is legit. It's awesome knowing your stuff is valuable. What's the worth of a dupe? Nothing, if someone wants it they can get it for free from 100 other sources.

Dupers will never know the feeling of having valuable items that you found yourself.

....hopefully that wasn't aimed at me....i'm not even online with my gc yet....
    and i find all my rares like any legit and dupe back ups for myself on my dummy(never used,only for rare banking) characters

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trunkszero on 2003-11-02 19:58 ]</font>

I'm not aiming at anyone, but if you read it and take offence then there's probably a good reason for that.

I find it funny how dupe users, in their defence, call legit players weak and sucky when if you actually think about it it's the people that cheat that are weak and sucky.

Oh, the irony kills me.