Rappy Hunter

I am in Australia and have just got my UK import of PSO. The offline game is working fine, as is Xbox Live, but when I go to the Hunters Licence Purchase screen in the options I get the following message:

(No.406)
    Cannot continue due to
    unexpected error.
    Press A
    to restart the game.

Is it because servers are not linked between regions?
    The game hasn't been released here yet but I have heard there are already Aussies online.

Any help at all would be appreciated.

Hey bud,

its funny you ask that - i just got my copy from teh UK as well and im getting exactly the same error. Ive talked to sega europe a few times and theyve told me to contact microsoft. Ive sent an email to microsoft europe and havent received a reply. I might give them a call later on. If you want to call the microsoft call centre the number we have to call is 0011 44 870 6010100. I dont know what they will say as i havent talked to them yet. they are open from 8am - 6pm mon fri so thats 9pm - 4am our time (we are ahead 10 hours)

A few ppl in Australia are currently playing on UK servers i hear but they are maybe using a different xbox live so that may be our problem.

Anyways send me an email on [email protected] and we'll trade info when we receive it so we can both get it working - i used to play ep1 on DC so im pretty keen to play this

Hi,
    Can I ask did you guys managed to solve the problem? cos I have exactly the same problem...

On 2003-12-09 23:33, GunFX wrote:
    Hi,
    Can I ask did you guys managed to solve the problem? cos I have exactly the same problem...
    same here.But the funny thing is that i've been playing the game online for 9 months but only now the problem has appeared!

And i'm playing a US version,on a US machine in the UK.If that's got anything to do with it.

this needs to be resolved.I still can't purchase my hunter's license and MS tech support never get back to me!

HOW CAN WE FIX THIS!?

Legendary

have you got the premium purchases turned on?

you could also try asking in the X box newsgroups.