Just wondering..has anyone played with you guys? (is talking straight to the mods..if they do read this).
    I have been so curious lately cause I relised I or any of my friends have never actualy seen you Online...let alone hear anything from ya about playing n_n'. Well I guess that brings me to my question, wanna set a game up some day? I'm eager to see the heads of PSOW Online and play with them! =D

The Sparkling Diamond

On 2003-11-07 13:04, -Geshtar- wrote:
    Just wondering..has anyone played with you guys? (is talking straight to the mods..if they do read this).
    I have been so curious lately cause I relised I or any of my friends have never actualy seen you Online...let alone hear anything from ya about playing n_n'. Well I guess that brings me to my question, wanna set a game up some day? I'm eager to see the heads of PSOW Online and play with them! =D
    Stopping by this post, I hear the sound of crickets in the distance as I watch a solitary tumbleweed blowing by...

That would be cool to play with the mods. I'd tell them thanx for the awesome site and help them stab aliens. but it's only a dream

Any way thanx

eeh, I guess the mods are never around when you want them to..only when something "bad" is happening. meh, oh well...guess I'll go...Hack PSO (awaits there reply now...hopefully..depressively..wanting love and attention)cooooooooome to meeeeeee ;-;

lol! you should have said guess i will go hack the website now...then they will come rolling in lol

Disgruntled Culinarian/ Commis become Master

i have played with guntz a few times, and i have seen some of the other mods around, but i think they like to play a lot of different games (when they have time, of course... they all seem so busy!).

I played with team sonic befor for DC a while back they gave me and my friends new rares and a whole bunch of crazy weapons....and to top it off they were sonic tails and knuckles.