Rappy Hunter
    Sweden, Europa (The part of the world that god forgot)

Last night i went to ruins on hard with a couple of friends.. and it was the first time we encountered Dark Falz on this difficulty.

However, we had no problem with him before he got to the 3rd form which none of us have seen before. We stayed alive for a long time but we couldnt manage to deliver enough damage on him. Anyone got a good tactic on how to deal with him?
    <hr>
    PS. This is my first post, greetings everybody. I hope i will have a pleasant time here DS.
    <hr>
    One more thing... this forum takes forever to load..

You can only hit him when he is not shining. Bring plenty of dimates, trimates and star atomizers to heal and moon atomizers to revive others. Also bring plenty of scape dolls too. It is also good to have Resist/Saint or Resist/Holy in a couple of your armor slots for when Falz casts Grants. When he locks onto a person DON'T SHOOT FALZ!
    Cause you will hurt the person that is locked on if you do shoot Falz. Same goes for the person that is locked on. It has happened to me a few times even after I told them not to shoot.

That grants is a bitch!

when df is flashing pull out a gun that drains hp from him so you can hurt him (or at least fill up your bar)

Yea just get a Fill or Gush raygun and light him up until he takes someones soul. Or a pair of Mechguns with a double dmg ability will take him out in no time when he stops flashing. Other than that get some resist to Light some fluids and atomizers give him everything you got till you or he dies