I'm new and couldn't seem to find this on any faqs.

Thank You,
    CdS879

if you feed it, you can still change its IQ and Synch. even the 4 bars, just that you dont get any more level ups and given you transfer it to another chara it may even evolve again (if its not a fixed rare mag already).

Thank You
    Your a big help

CdS879

phattest Nutz ov em all

Careful, tho. Unless the Mag has become one of the GC-exclusive special mags, or has been combined with a Magcell, it can STILL change form, even after lv200. The requirements and conditions that this happens under are rather...complicated, however. So complicated and extremely rare that I have no idea how it happens after lv200. This is just a notice, not a warning. It's only happened twice to me in all my experience in all that is PSO, so you should be fine.

(and my experience harks back to the beginning of PSO V1 on Dreamcast)

Not that complicated, heh. Just give it to a person who is a different profession (Hunter, Ranger, Force) and/or section ID class (the ten IDs are split into two groups), and have them feed it ANYTHING and it will evolve. If you get it back and feed it, it'll turn back.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2003-11-14 20:15 ]</font>
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

Fallen Angel

Usually, for a MAG to change forms, you have to give it to a charcter with a different class and ID. Then, after they feed it, it may or may not change. I know I had a Lvl. 200 kama become a Madhu after I gave it to my Greennill RAcaseal.