Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

1. $40-$50 (same price as PSO is now)
    2. No, it's just a updated version. Like a sequel.
    3. No, With new costumes it would not be possible to be able to play with people on version 1.
    4.Same as above
    5. Probably
    5. Yes'm
    6.Yes'm. In the lobbys you will be able to talk with people on version 1. You will not be able to play soccer with them, or play the new modes
    7.No Clue. I got a feeling you just run into to the ball to kick it.
    9.Ultimate mode includes a Temple and Spaceship levels. The old levels will have a updated look, and new monsters. You will not be able to play ultimate mode with Version 1 players.
    10. Sometime in May for Japan. If it comes out in the US, it would probably come out in June or July. There might be a silm chance of it coming out in May.

Okay, I have another question. For all the people that said that you would need version 1 in order to play it, how does that work? I mean would you pop in ver1 cd, then take it out and pop in ver2? I don't really understand. Its not like a computer w/ a hard drive, and lots of memory space. I really dont know anything about the specs on the DC, so if my question seems really stupid and lame, please just humor me and answer it anyway. Thanks for your time.

As an individual who has obtained a V.2 Demo i can say this:

You can use your PSO1 account
    New weapons are sweet
    The ball constantly says KICK ME

and the arena for PLAYING soccer in has several differintly colored flood pannels, the idea is the players MAKE UP THE GAME its not just TAKE THE BALL TO THE OTHER SIDE AND SCORE the game is ADJUSTABLE ya know! But be warned, its very pervy to lag, however you should be able to use the DC broadband modem with it! BTW: Theres more than just soccer! You can even play chess and... well i wont spoil all the neat suprises for you! JUST BUY THE GAME WHEN IT COMES OUT MAN! you people will LOVE THIS one! Its GREAT! and the soccer game ISNT just soccer like i said, its customizable cuz there's lots of things you can do with a ball ya know! AND THE ARENA FIGHTING IS EXCELLENT! YOu can even demand a fight ON THE PLANET'S SURFACE! whats even GREATER is how people in the stands, if they want, can jump in and JOIN the fight, and theres no limit to the fans oh and BTW another thing about fighting, you can't get KILLED. I mean, the pioneer 2 is run by civilized individuals, ya know, and they wont allow you to get killed, and this means that when your beaten to a pulp you lose some points but aside form that yoru ITEMS arent dropped, BUT you can wager SOMETHING and the other fighter has to be in agreement with the wager or bet on who wins! ALSO! the fighting is based on PERCENTAGE of damage, so you can have a level 1 take on a level 100 and it will be a FAIR FIGHT! That's all im going to tell you for now!

PSOW's bitch, proud virgin and light poster
    Somewheeeere oveeer the raiiinbooow, in like a pile of mud or something.

If v2 is a mod, it'll probably just work like this:

If you wanna play v1, stick the CD in, and load up your VM file.

If you wanna play v2, stick the CD in, and load up your VM file.

Basically, you're probably just given a choice, and can alternate freely between v1 and 2. And there's probably back support, too, so that you can use new weapons, spells etc. in v1 as well as v2. Oh well, let's see how it goes.

POINTLESS RANDOM COMMENT:

Hey Breza.....your name's kinda like mine....only not, really. Heheh. Oh well, bye.

Yeah.. but the thing is... we Europeans still aren't getting V2! ^_^;; Bah...

Hey Breezblok, thanks for the info. I guess well see when/if it comes out.
    On 2001-04-07 08:05, Breezblok wrote:

POINTLESS RANDOM COMMENT:

Hey Breza.....your name's kinda like mine....only not, really. Heheh. Oh well, bye.
    lol, I thought the exact same thing when I saw your name haha.

You won't need version1 to get version2. It's not like a MOD for a computer like counterstrike - its the WHOLE game on the cd. If it wasn't, you'd have to keep switching cds around to make/delete characters, go different places etc. I wont get it because SegaNet will be going down the drain near next year.

Hi,

Allot of you are saying your going to import version 2 when it comes out. My question is don't they have to pay to play in Japan? I believe they still do so if they do that means your going to have to pay to play also. Just my thought