EGA Warrior
    In the loney shadows of Oakhurst, California.

I just finished up the Rakonia stone sidequest. Thought I'd post here and let everyone know that you don't get anything too special. The game is pretty much verbatium to the DC version - right down to the weapon you get from "The Master". Even though the Heart of Pounm is now findable, Sega decided to keep it as the prise for this sub-quest.

This will probably make it not worth bothering with for most people.. since it's a CLAW type weapon, and a reasonably findable one at that. The only thing you really get new from this quest is a bit of backstory on the HoP. If you're not familiar with the PS series, or PS4 in particular - you probably won't understand the reference anyway.

For details on how to get the HoP and Rakonia stone, looks under the Quest guides section of PSOw.

ahh, well, at least they didn't decide to give us something TOTALLY crappy like they've done recently with those nerfed rings. and thanks for the help last night, Sinue. good to see ya around!

dang...I was hopeing for one of them nerfed rings.
    Was all looking forward to something sorta-new instead of something I found months ago in temple =/.

hm.. i dunno... yeah i lost my bet at another ring but then again... *shrugs*
    at least they added 2 new disks along and no second save... well... then rappy matsuri is by far my favorite quest. now i dont have to idle in the lobby i can enjoy nice music and maybe getting a TP mat from that lottery (not to mention putting meseta into use again).

someone tryed this with the TP mat already? would be the second way to score one... *nods serious*

I figured there would be new music disks, but most anyone could have seen THAT coming.

Yeah I'm not too interested in going for the Heart of Poumn, I wouldn't even be able to use it with my characters so, there really isn't a point.

I gave my girlfriend the one I found.

L:200 Purplenum RAmarl extraordinaire

I may already have a Heart of Poumn, but I would take a second one over a new Ring any day of the week. Eww, Rings.