Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Lone Ranger

In my Ver.2 days, almost every Japanese player I go to already completed the 4 areas (Forest,Caves, Mines, Ruins). Why do they want to complete the levels offline, then online even though most of the time they complete the game in order online.

Uh, more items and exp?

The Realest Mofo In Pso

Racist!!!!! hahaha jk....

L:200 Purplenum RAmarl extraordinaire

Because completing the levels offline is just common courtesy. You're just being a jerk if you don't do it, and people will hate you.

Indeed. When you're a high level, let's say 189, and you join a game where you have to start at Forest...well, that's just pointless. You want to ustilize your power to attain as much exp in the shortest amount of time, while still maintaining a chance to get good rares. On the subject of rares. Having all 4 areas open can be useful for starting games where people junt for a certain rare. Jeez, lots of American players unlock all 4 areas too, ya'know. It's not some kind of Japanese custom or ritual. Would it be right for me to ask, "Why is it that Americans are so dumb?" There are tons of other dumb people out there...just more so in this country...

Yeah, you're actually supposed to unlock the areas offline so they're available online. I just figured everyone knew that. o-O

Your choice, everyone has their own way to play, but it just makes more sense to unlock the stuff so you can make your own games without being limited, right?
    Look, he did it again.

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

I got it all unlocked ??? bleh, whatever people...they get dumber every day.

Have you ever noticed those annoying lowlvlz that want you to create a team, just so they can go to the ruins? Well, they don't have those in JP. The ppl there must hate begging for help like that, so they play the game so they don't need it...
    However, I do wonder if that's really it, because they do seem to like playing the whole thing start to finish anyway. I like that too. Doing just Ruins (or the dreaded TTF) all the time tends to get boring. I appreciate all areas of the game, and like playing all of'em. Maybe those JP ppl do too.

26Mins for EpI C1 stage

well, about the people that asks for teams with concrete areas opened... I'd make a distinction
    There are those that are real beggars, that will insult you and will start messing with you just because you dont want to create the team.
    And there are those that just want to go for exp, and if you dont have it, well, they'll just say "Thankyou anyway for listening to me" or something like that, and politely, will look for someone that can help him/her. And I think those are just nice people

Everybody must understand that not all people wants to lvl up just to be stronger, but to be able to go with the pals. They're in hard, you're in normal. You'd obviously like to lvl up like hell so you can reach lvl 20 and go with them. I think that's a logical and totally normal attitude, to wish to be with your friends.

And yes, runs trough an entire episode are sweet, but pretty long. It usualy takes hours. In V2 when we were 3 in the team, we used to work like this:
    1)-The weakest one had to go to forest
    -The strongest one had to go to mines
    -The one in the middle, to caves
    2)When someone reached the boss, that player should call the others to fight it toghether.
    3)Once a player has finished his area, he will go help the others, depending on who needs more help. If noone needs help, he might start with ruins if wished.
    4)When all 3 areas have been cleared, everyone will meet up in ruins to join up and bash enemies (The PSOW granphas will remember how impossible was Ruins ult).

It's an alternative. Try it. It means nice exp and it's quicker.

I didn't mean the nice ppl that just ask once. (I've met those too, and they are usualy the best ppl to be with. (not counting the ppl that are already friends...)) I meant the annoying beggars.

And dividing the areas won't really cut it for me, as it would often leave my higlvl char doing the Ruins that the others want for the EXP. Would still keep me from seeing the other sights...
    Also, dividing the areas is a form of teamplay that doesn't suit me...