Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So this morning I wound up in a random TTF game. (And pfft, whoever says they can't keep up with cheates is full of it or can't play, I was the only HU without a BKB or TJsword, and I had no trouble getting hits in. The others were all competent, too. FOmarl did support like mad, HUne brought a Holy Ray for Falz, HUcaseal brought a hacked BKB and we all owned Falz so fast it was hilarious. I digress)

SKYLY game. In Caves 2, a red box drops across the room. HUcaseal gets it, equips. Red Sword. Half a second later, I kill the group of GoVulmers I'm working on... Red Box, blade icon. So I equip it. Insert chorus of LOLs here, as two Red Swords drop in the same room within a second of each other.

And I wasn't even looking for it. ^_^; No %s, but still very cool. I'll put up a picture later for fun. ^_^

Nice present to find so soon after getting online. Got a Guard Wave on a REDRIA TTF run earlier, too, but I gave it away because I already had a better one.

Pwnage.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Maybe the game's just so happy that you're finally online that's blessing every game you play in with rares.

I've only gotten one RED SWORD in skyly in 550 hours >_< and here he is with two in one SMALL cave 3 run

I know how you feel. With my Skyly, I've found all of the red weapons that can be found with her in the Caves, except the Red Sword. Now, I'm using my Viridia to try to get one from a Nano Dragon since I've gotten 4 Red Slicers from them between my Redria and Skyly.

The Seriphic Radiance

Back when my Humar was skyly, I never found a red sword. But now in a random game, one drops. I guess sometimes its just dumb luck.

Heh, yea, whenever youre actively chasing that one rare, it will never drop. But as soon as you forget about, you see this nice little red box calling your name! Curse of the PSO Gods!

Hehe nice find ian it's allways cool to get something like that oh and SKYLY IS TEH PWN4G!!!!

The S is for Strange.....

I was looking for a red sword and demo comet from skyly caves, stingy Govulmers never have dropped me a red sword, and red slimes ARGGHHHH ive found 3 of them 1 by accident and 2 by piping and still no demo comet, i was piping for a red slime the other day, did he show up NOOOOOOOO he didnt, god damn asshole caves creatures, so freakin tight when it comes to rares.

I just lost my Red Sword, Meteor Cudgel, and Diska of Bravemen with 30 hit to FSOD . Now all I have is my Chainsawd.

On 2003-11-19 14:40, StrongBad wrote:
    I just lost my Red Sword, Meteor Cudgel, and Diska of Bravemen with 30 hit to FSOD . Now all I have is my Chainsawd.
    heh same here, well except the DoB I lost a cure/shock :|

I found my red sword from a nano as well. I wasn't even expecting it and it was like, *plop*.

These things always seem to fall when you least expect it.