Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What ARE you talking about? Rare drops don't go up with more people. In fact, since you have to share the ones that DO show up more ways, your takings drop drastically with each new person.

I got my Red Sword last week after 10million points worth of caves leveling. I also found a Asuka and a God battle in the same week just to rub it in.

On 2003-11-19 13:33, GuerillaPimp wrote:
    Heh, yea, whenever youre actively chasing that one rare, it will never drop. But as soon as you forget about, you see this nice little red box calling your name! Curse of the PSO Gods!
    Cursing the gods won't work. But if you can find things as soon as you stop thinking of'em, I'm gonna stop thinking about all of'em so I will find all of'em...

I had searched days and days for my Red Sword then my character corrupted. With my newer character I found a Red Sword after about 5-6 Addicting Foods runs along with 1 sange and 1 demo comet. The next run that I did the next day I found a Chain Sawd..

...who says you can't find the rares you're looking for? Just last night we were doing TTF runs to Opt to get a Ruby Bullet... and it finally dropped, too. >.>; Along with a Hell Laser. XD Now I just need to find a Hell Laser that has hit.

I never find the rares I'm looking for, but I find the ones I hate in mass amounts.

I was trying to find Kamui or some other nice Ep II rare the other day with a Pinkal friend. The result?

~6 Storm Wand:Indras.

o_o; I thought my 4 Varista/1 Photon Drop run was bad.

I've been trying to get God/HP from Nars, too lazy to pipe so I've been doing massive TTF runs. I gained 25 levels, found 3 Nars, and no freaking God/HP. XD

I think the last semi-nice thing I found myself was a Red Handgun. XD; Back in February or so.

Finally! 1 New RAcast Avatar!

Wow, I think I've heard many people say that when they comeback to PSO after a while, they've gotten good items. I think I might believe this theory, because 2 days ago (as I haven't been playing this game for a while), I was hunting for an Asuka and got a Berdysh instead. And then the next day, I get an Asuka AND a Standstill Shield(from a Dolmdarl, Skyly...Amazing).

Anyway, I only found one Red Sword in my 960+ hours in PSO with my SKYLY...and my brother found 2 with his Yellowboze...

Congrats on the Red Sword that you may never use.