View Poll Results: I'm never going asleep again.

At this moment I have 6 roommates in MY house because I don't wanna

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mario Kart is Good

2 8.70%
  • Mario Kart iss GOD!

21 91.30%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

On 2003-11-23 12:09, Inu_Ranma wrote :
    You are full of it.
    Full of what ?

And how am I hindering you to enjoy this game ? or even buy it ? C'mon, this is internet. I'm not interfering with your life.

I'm sick and tired of that 2-year old-orientated design. You gotta admit Sonic's a lot cooler. If Nintendo were to make efforts on this, I might consider buying one of their Mario games.

But I'm also fed up with NEVER EVER being surprised by a Mario game, average to good graphics, short game, easy difficulty, insipid gameplay, total lack of fun (compare Sunshine to SA2 or Billy Hatcher), no room for 'sidetracking'.
    This sums up all Nintendo games since the N64, except Ocarina of Time, Starfox 64 and Metroid Prime.

Did you just read like one sentence of my post and ignore the rest? If you play games like you read posts, no wonder you hated it.

I'm going to have to agree to disagree with you, all in all. I enjoyed the game quite muchly, I doubt that you delved into every secret in 5 hours, I also enjoyed Mario Sunshine, which still has the best water I've seen in a console game, among other things, and was very original, and I look forward to the next mario franchise games to grace the 'cube.

On 2003-11-23 18:33, Kefka wrote:
    On 2003-11-23 12:09, Inu_Ranma wrote :
    You are full of it.
    Full of what ?

And how am I hindering you to enjoy this game ? or even buy it ? C'mon, this is internet. I'm not interfering with your life.

I'm sick and tired of that 2-year old-orientated design. You gotta admit Sonic's a lot cooler. If Nintendo were to make efforts on this, I might consider buying one of their Mario games.

But I'm also fed up with NEVER EVER being surprised by a Mario game, average to good graphics, short game, easy difficulty, insipid gameplay, total lack of fun (compare Sunshine to SA2 or Billy Hatcher), no room for 'sidetracking'.
    This sums up all Nintendo games since the N64, except Ocarina of Time, Starfox 64 and Metroid Prime.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa...back up!!!

Mario Sunshine was not easy...it was difficult at most. That was a pretty agrivatingly fun game. So in no way can you call it an easy game. In fact most Mario adventure games were not easy. But, I did enjoy Sonic Adventure 2 more than Mario Sunshine...I must admit.

But then again this could just be me.

i have been surprised by many mario games...

yoshi's island- didnt see that coming
    smash bros- completely new "pick up" fighting style
    sunshine- er... if you say thast you predicted this game... you lie
    Mario safari- riiiiiiiight
    Yoshi cookie- ditto
    PS is sonic less predictable? Go fast... and you're done.

I cannot answer to people who say Sunshine is original or that the point of SA2 is to go fast -- even if that was probably just to mock me.

I admit I haven't played MKDD thoroughly, but I did Sunshine, and damn know what I'm talking about

How can you suggest I play superficially ? 350 hours in SA2, and for Christ's sake, my sig, man, my sig !

Yoshi's Island ROCKS, but I said "since the N64", the one on N64, Yoshi's Story, is very disappointing.
    Other games you mention I either disagree or haven't played.

I have to agree with you on the Yoshi's story thing... you should NOT be able to beat a game in 15 min...

I was refiring to all of the 2D sonic games (i know that you know that they're carbon copies). Strangely, the only part i really enjoyed about SA 2 Battle, was the sonic/shadow speed levels (damn they were fun). The robot stuff wasn't good enough on its own, and the treasure things were tedious.

still, playing yoshi's story, and paper mario were like being kicked in the nuts by a bull.

The Word Butcher

o how right u are bradicus, im sorry to admit i own both those games(stop laughing at me), although i got far more enjoyment from paper mario as short as it was, than that god awful game called yoshie story.

I still play Super Mario RPG when I'm taking a rest from my gamecube

pffft who wants to play MKD on a lan when you can play online like me ;o

if you want to know how pm me ;D

I personally prefer lan. It's nice to be able to hear the reactions of your opponents, but also to have your own screen.