Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is it me or does this game have a tendencey to jerk your heart around? What I mean is all these rare drops in tower or from stingy monsters! You play and play..finaly a red box drops and your heart tightens up..only to be let down by a photon drop or just the wrong drop..dang grouped up monsters. I feel for the people with weak hearts or problems n_n'

then i need to get more jolted about.

I've gotten so accustomed to PDs that every red box is more like:
    "*sigh* another PD.... oh! meh... another LK14 combat..."

Yeah I know what you mean...it's happened to me a few times.

I was in Ultimate Ruins...and it was like my 10th or 11th run *searching for C-Sorcerers Cane*...and I killed one of the last Gran Sorcerers-with my Pinkal ranger...and it dropped a red box...I ran over and gasped with disbelief at the dirty photon drop which lay upon me.

I was so disappointed that I quit and went searching for an Agito. After 12 minutes I quit...then went to Ulty Ruins again just to level up...and maybe find a C-Sorcerers Cane.

And the vicious cycle begins anew...
    yeah

I try to get a Yas9k everyday and then attempt to get a MKB with a good friend's help.
    I think we're already 1 month now trying for the first and no luck.
    Can't complain really... I leveled up faster in this month than ever!

SKYLY, group of Del-D, drop, ?SPECIAL WEAPON, Kefka can't believe it ==> DRAGON SLAYER >_<
    Damn you, Arlan !

Never mind your heart, how muxh money to you spend on replacement pads...? I have been know to... er... throw the odd pad around... oops!

Yeah...A while ago I got really bored lookin fer a Yamato, common, but damn it took me 35 runs!!!I am now looking for a Stag Cutlery, and I am lvling like mad!!!
    Luke

Thinking the red item is.... a spread needle! and it turns out to be a photon drop, you would hate it so much that you won't even bother picking up although I never bother anyway because I only play offline. Darn you to hell Dark Bringer!

nah i'm not too anxious to have a heart attack,
    but i do chant 'red box, red box' when my target enemy is dying
    i've been hunting fatsia in vh towers for awhile,
    but not luck..
    i do get other drops that i dont intended to hunt for lol
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Bleh well see what got to me is that I was doing tower..and well I DID NOT KNOW IT WAS A SKYLY GAME. So when the Del Lillies...dropped I was like NO F***ING WAY!!! and got all excited...then well yeah, I saw there atp requirement and got mad =P