Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Reminds when i was playing online, and a tollaw dropped a special weapon and some jerk @$$ duper picked up. it was a twin chakram. >.<
    that got the blood pressure up.....

ST really knows how to jerk people around no? You don't know how many times that has happened while searching for the elusive Handgun : Milla. Tollaw drops red box "OMFG IT'S MIL.... shit fucking P.Drop....."

ugh

A-yup yup yup. This is where a pessimistic view is a GOOD thing. >.> "Red box..? Bah, probabl a Photo Dr-- Eeeeee! My Zanbaaaaa! *Hugs the box*"

I usually try to not swear at my cube when i get a photon drop. It's still fun to shake my fist angily at the screen.

WTF! What the frell!

I usually punch the tv screen and/or throw my controller. Luckily I haven't broken anything yet

On 2003-11-21 19:11, PABLOparavida wrote:
    I usually punch the tv screen and/or throw my controller. Luckily I haven't broken anything yet

Heh, thats how my Dreamcast broke but instead of punching the TV, I punched the Dreamcast.

John 3:16

Photon Drops are a good thing 90% of the time, as long as you can play online and get something good from them.
    In my opinion, they are good 90% of the time because only about 10% drop from the monster you were hunting for.
    I wish half the garbage rares that drop for me would be PD's. I would own Gallons shop by now.