Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast
    John 3:16

I was just thinking, why is the title of this including the word "Confirmed" when it isn't confirmed yet? I wish someone would lock it.

Enough with the J Sword hoopla I say.

On 2003-12-02 20:44, LordMe wrote:
    i'm broke
    Um...then get a job.

A few more questions:

1-Where exactly do you see the kill count(I don't have a Sealed J-Sword yet...)

2-Would it be possible to post screen shots of all this? Namely, the kill count, the conversion, etc.

3-Do the %%s from the Sealed J carry over to the Tsumikiri J?

4-Would it be more effective to unseal the J-sword offline?

For a legit J-sword holder, I guess the Monest is their new best friend.

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

read the entire thread, all of those questions have been anwered many times before...

In http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...915&forum=7&41 I stated a related question. I'm not sure, but I think this thread may be a better place for it. So, I'll state it here too:
    Suppose I find a J-Sword and I wanna try unsealing it using the 23000 kill method. How many runs through what area should it take?
    I heard a claim that a complete Forest-DF run is about 3000 or so. That would make it a little over 7 of those. I don't know if that figure is online of offline, although I expect the number for online to be lower than offline.
    Uhh, anyone ever counted the number of enemies in each area?

teh ninja'd

I think if you do TTF or Endless/Extermination
    quest(s),it'll take less runs.Not 100% sure though.TTF would prolly take more,but then again,you'd get fast exp.Although...okay,Im confusing myself.Ill end it here.

Oh,and yes,I think the enemy counts for offline are in the guides section

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Corey on 2003-12-03 09:00 ]</font>

There is no such thing as luck. Only inevitability based on choice and circumstance.
    The word Luck exists. The meaning of luck is simply that something favorable happened to you when the odds were against it happening.

And I'd say you can probably kill the most enemies as fast as possible by just doing Heat Sword by yourself.

Mercenary for Hire

On 2003-12-03 06:48, Superguppie wrote:
    In http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...915&forum=7&41 I stated a related question. I'm not sure, but I think this thread may be a better place for it. So, I'll state it here too:
    Suppose I find a J-Sword and I wanna try unsealing it using the 23000 kill method. How many runs through what area should it take?
    I heard a claim that a complete Forest-DF run is about 3000 or so. That would make it a little over 7 of those. I don't know if that figure is online of offline, although I expect the number for online to be lower than offline.
    Uhh, anyone ever counted the number of enemies in each area?
    Average Forest-Ruins run: 1050-1150 enemies
    Soul of a Blacksmith: 398 enemies
    (both numbers are from Psow, the first one of course calculated to an average).
    My Sealed J (from which I don't know if it is a hack or not) has about 3000 kills on it now. I didn't have much time lately to complete the rest. But if I do get to it and no-one posted a video by then, I surely will

I'm as jumped up about this as most are here. I'll only buy the story, with video evidence, until then this is more theory and less fact. Barubary, do you have any way of making video evidence? Screen shots of the entries you say are counters vs other items? I don't mean to be so skeptical, but we all want to have this be true.

Well, I may not be a hacker, but I can make a guess here. I don't think you can actualy see the counter from within the PSO user interface. If you could, at least some would have noticed some weird number and figured out what it meant. Ofcourse, a hacker that knows where to look can find it with his hex-editor, but there's not many of us that can do that...
    What the video might show is a Sealed J-Sword that has Unequip, Drop and Sort. Then the thing is used to chop up some poor volunteers. And the next shot will be the Sealed J-Sword with the new menu where Unequip is replaced by Use. And upon choosing Use, the Sealed J-Sword would vanish from the inventory, to be replaced by a Tsumikiri J-Sword...