Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When you all do run's do you all break boxes or just rush though and just kill monsters?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaNiLaZFyNeSt on 2003-11-24 11:00 ]</font>

Most of the time I'll break every box and clear every room. Sometimes, though, I just want to fly through the area, so I'll often skip over the boxes when I do so.

When I've got people that actually play the game playing with me, break every box, explore every room. Otherwise, I just follow the last person in the trail of enemy slaughterers.

Meh...when searching for God/Battle, taking time to get extra Diska of Liberators, Custom Ray v.00s, or a variety of crappy items...like 10% Hit Diskas...

@_@

Box rares are of no use to me any more, sure one or two specific rares with great hit% would be nice, but they're not worth breaking all those boxes.

The only time I break boxes is if amplifiers or barriers I want might be in the box.

Grinders, Amplifiers, Barriers, potential to find a common rare with good percents, and to find armor to feed my mag habits, as well as to replenish fluids and mates I've used up on that run. I break boxes, but don't go out of my way to find them.

Another question? DOES PIPING REALLY WORK?!! i must have wasted like 40 telepipes on forest of sorrows in that room with the other small hild -_-;

You can go through 400 w/o seeing one XD

Really. 40 pipes is nothing when doing the pipe trick I'm afraid. So far I've gone through 4x as many pipes trying to find a Hildeblue to no avail. -_-; *Hates Hildeblues*

w00t ive found 2 hildblues and 1 gave me a god arm the other mesta
    ^_^_ only in 60 telepipes