Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

On 2003-11-24 14:03, Ness wrote :
    I think it's sad how so many people dislike Barubary, but they don't even know who she is or what she did.
    It would seem Barubary is like a chocolate box, you never know what you're gonna get !

Anyway, I like him/her a lot, actually, I have been following everything s/he has been doing for over 4 years now. If I knew better, I would say s/he is the best at what she does. S/he is helping out more so than she is causing harm or trouble.

Back in DC days, Justin4 and DJDubz were the ones to be feared. Although, they ended up trying to make funny weapons, or playing with Knuckles, that kinda stuff (the black/green double saber is a widely known example, but they have also made a Twin Sword-like weapons on DC ver2 with dagger animation, obviously, still funny).

The worst of all were GUK players, they could control you character ! change your stats, make a copy of you char, alter you equipment, etc. and you've been FSOD'd, big deal.

Well it is still really annoying, true. Especially with some asshole boasting.

If you wish to ask Barubary whether the afore-mentioned moron did trigger the FSOD, assuming her knowledge may bring you the answer makes sense. But s/he still might not be the best person to ask about for if that whelp did trigger the FSOD, he probably used a glitch, not a hack, and Barubary specializes in hacking.

As for my personal experience, it has happened to me 3 or 4 times, and I don't think anybody triggered them.

prolly coincident
    i get fsod in game a few times.. no biggie compare to fsod-x/corruption
    the most painful is corruption.. the higher lev the more painful

Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

I'm glad that this was a coincidence...but I never knew other people had been FSOD in-game (not during saving)...

*Shuts off Baru Sky-Light*

Btw...

I know it might fill some of your fantasies for Baru to be a woman, but Barubary is a man.

He told me that he chooses female avatars (not including the one he "won" and has now...he had a HUne avatar before that) because he's "weird" like that.

If you listened to some of his conversations on DC PSO you would rule out any chances of him being a her.

On 2003-11-24 12:21, Corey wrote:
    It's widely known too.
    And In Game Fsoding has been possible since the lobby FSOD trick has been out
    you obviously know dont know how to do the lobby fsod trick, because it wouldnt work at all in an actual game, its completely different.

I talked to bar a couple of times on DC, and I also played with him and Del on a few occasions, and the way he structured his sentences and stuff I'm poassative he's a he.

On 2003-11-24 15:56, AUTO_ wrote:

I know it might fill some of your fantasies for Baru to be a woman, but Barubary is a man.

He told me that he chooses female avatars (not including the one he "won" and has now...he had a HUne avatar before that) because he's "weird" like that.

If you listened to some of his conversations on DC PSO you would rule out any chances of him being a her.
    Opps, sorry. I just went off of the name Barubary and the avatar, but I guess that that doesn't work to well because then according to Fojar's avatar I'd have to call him "it."

Kinda funny how Baru never replied to a thread that basically turned into another arguement over his sex ...

Ok, about the gender thing click here http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op...name=Barubary6

And why turn to Barubary for all of your game glitch questions. I don't think she just sits about all day and figures out the mysteries of PSO and stuff.

EDIT: From a long time ago, I remember hearing Baru's name as being Melissa or something similar to that

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Delsaber on 2003-11-30 01:10 ]</font>

On 2003-11-24 12:21, Corey wrote:
    Um,Yes,Barubary IS a man.It's widely known too.
    And In Game Fsoding has been possible since the lobby FSOD trick has been out
    She is [u]NOT.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-11-30 12:37 ]</font>
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

2 things:

#1 - Why does Baru's sex matter? It doesn't make a difference.

#2 - Why does any sort of tech support-esque (Yes, I am making up words) topic usually call for Baru? Is s/he running some sort of tech support hotline that I was unaware of?

If I ever learn how to hack, I am *never* going to make it public knowledge. ._.;

Yeah, FSODs happen in game, but not particularly often. Very irritating when you carry more than one weapon around in game.