Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

boguskan...get over your self...your 40 years old...play PSO non stop and cyber 11 year olds

On 2003-12-10 05:35, Buuyon wrote:
    boguskan...get over your self...your 40 years old...play PSO non stop and cyber 11 year olds
    Whoever Boguskan is, he has no life lol. Him and Barubary6 must be good friends.

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

now youre getting pathetic, this one of the most childish things someone could do to flame, and a shitty one at that.

get the hell over it bogus, you're completely making an ass of yourself and annoying the shit out of everyone else. do yourself a favor and stop posting random hate posts against barubaray(sp?) its getting almost to the tediousness of ADE, only you have a registerable IQ.

On 2003-12-10 09:22, KaFKa wrote:
    you have a registerable IQ.
    Well... he certainly doesn't put it to any good use, does he?

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

true, but its registerable

Childish? Hah. What's childish is the fact all I see is complaints about AR codes and cheaters... You always blame the cheaters for ruining someone's game. Awww, how unfair. Someone got a section ID change and gotten level 200 in 2 minutes. A HUmar can throw megids, and use grants. Why blame the children who use these cheats when you can blame the source. Barubary. The guy who made them that way. And I don't know the deal between FOnewmkiller and Nugz (because I heard FOnewmkiller paid Nugz 200 bucks to get his charaters hacked). He paid for those hacks... but the influence of cheating comes from Barubary. He didn't intend on locating bugs found in the game. He just wanted to use them so he can "make friends" with the rest of the world and look good alongside his "posse".

Me? Childish? Awwww, at least I don't go around telling people "Hi guys, I'm a 21 year old male and I love putting on make-up with my pinkish dress." In Japanese. Then I make all these cute little faces and let lies float around me like I'm the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy version of Magneto.

ADE and I are just different. While he goes for the THOUSANDS of cheating bastards of PSO US. I'm gunning the main source... Myria. Who is just waiting to destroy PSO for you goons. I remember Myria saying in a lobby "If I wanted to destroy PSO I'd do it slowly, but if I get interupted I might as well do it now."

And some of you legit people who hate cheaters are so f*cking biased. Why? Because most of the people here just loves Barubary because

1. He thinks he's a girl.

2. He can hack (whoopdie doo).

3. His lies are so realistic, I almost believe them.

4. He thinks he's Japanese who can speak English, but then forgets how to speak English all of a sudden.

Then again you know, this is a cheaters section, at first I thought only cheaters come here to confront the views of cheating by a legit person. Then it used to get out of hand... you know what I mean.

WHY WHY WHY are these childish displays present before me? These TOPICS, stating reasons why we should consider ANYONE an asshole? Whether it's a legit? Cheater? so forth. And why is cheating BANNED from PSO-WORLD topics. We can't discuss how cheats are done, how you can do them, how you can hack? Like we live in some era of World War 2, where propaganda censors the average person from being able to state what he feels he should state if it's on his mind, WHY ARE WE CENSORED? Why is cheating censored? But the source isn't? Barubary??? He isn't censored? He caused all of this? ANd you want to complain?

"Better...WRECK-O-NIZE!" - Wreckonize from that MTV thingy

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BogusKun on 2003-12-10 09:50 ]</font>

Why is Barubary's gender so important to you or how she/he/it got into hacking? Just leave him/her/it alone already.

teh ninja'd

Bogus Kun:
    Quit being Bogus,QUIT THE FLAMING!
    Barubary can thinks what he wants to!
    As far as I know,Barubary 6 a guy who wants to think what HE WANTS.HE HAS THE RIGHT TO DO THIS.

Barubary 6:

...well,all I know is your a guy...
    ...unless,of course,your actually Myria.
    Just something I heard.Quit replying if this is bugging you....again,you have the right to think what you want,Bogus Kun can think what he wants.

Anyone else:
    Leave these 2 in there own little world.
    Barubary 6 actually stopped replying,Bogus Kun
    just seems to like flaming random people.
    So I guess its let him be.

So...
    THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO FLAME!

Can a mod PLEASE close this already?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Corey on 2003-12-10 15:42 ]</font>

On 2003-12-10 09:46, BogusKun wrote:
    Childish?
    Yup, the way you go now is very childish. You are the next ADE, and despite your obviously higher skills in argumenting, I am beginning to doubt the registerability of you IQ. I could make many comments on the rest of you post, but it would only serve the prolonging of this senselesness.
    From now on I expect my IGNORE/ASSHOLE to fire whenever I see your posts. I invite others to join me in that.

On 2003-12-10 09:46, BogusKun wrote:
    Childish? Hah. What's childish is the fact all I see is complaints about AR codes and cheaters... You always blame the cheaters for ruining someone's game. Awww, how unfair. Someone got a section ID change and gotten level 200 in 2 minutes. A HUmar can throw megids, and use grants. Why blame the children who use these cheats when you can blame the source. Barubary. The guy who made them that way. And I don't know the deal between FOnewmkiller and Nugz (because I heard FOnewmkiller paid Nugz 200 bucks to get his charaters hacked). He paid for those hacks... but the influence of cheating comes from Barubary. He didn't intend on locating bugs found in the game. He just wanted to use them so he can "make friends" with the rest of the world and look good alongside his "posse".

Me? Childish? Awwww, at least I don't go around telling people "Hi guys, I'm a 21 year old male and I love putting on make-up with my pinkish dress." In Japanese. Then I make all these cute little faces and let lies float around me like I'm the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy version of Magneto.

ADE and I are just different. While he goes for the THOUSANDS of cheating bastards of PSO US. I'm gunning the main source... Myria. Who is just waiting to destroy PSO for you goons. I remember Myria saying in a lobby "If I wanted to destroy PSO I'd do it slowly, but if I get interupted I might as well do it now."

And some of you legit people who hate cheaters are so f*cking biased. Why? Because most of the people here just loves Barubary because

1. He thinks he's a girl.

2. He can hack (whoopdie doo).

3. His lies are so realistic, I almost believe them.

4. He thinks he's Japanese who can speak English, but then forgets how to speak English all of a sudden.

Then again you know, this is a cheaters section, at first I thought only cheaters come here to confront the views of cheating by a legit person. Then it used to get out of hand... you know what I mean.

WHY WHY WHY are these childish displays present before me? These TOPICS, stating reasons why we should consider ANYONE an asshole? Whether it's a legit? Cheater? so forth. And why is cheating BANNED from PSO-WORLD topics. We can't discuss how cheats are done, how you can do them, how you can hack? Like we live in some era of World War 2, where propaganda censors the average person from being able to state what he feels he should state if it's on his mind, WHY ARE WE CENSORED? Why is cheating censored? But the source isn't? Barubary??? He isn't censored? He caused all of this? ANd you want to complain?

"Better...WRECK-O-NIZE!" - Wreckonize from that MTV thingy

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BogusKun on 2003-12-10 09:50 ]</font>
    yeah...ok? see you must have no life...at all...what do you do all day? oh yeah thats right...SIT AROUND AND PLAY PSO ALLLLLL DAYYYY LOOONNNGG...see if bar is hacking hes actuly doing something productive...and whats with you and his gender? did you like have a stiffy for him before you heard/whatever and found out he was a guy? cyber strong boguskun...