Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Congrats Scott, i guess thats another weapon that i havent got lol....ill trade you that sytche for it lol j/king im lvl 132 now form looking for the lumi field (doing unsealed door runs) but congrats again......you make it to 183 (i think) yet?

On 2003-11-24 06:51, -Geshtar- wrote:
    wow, I'm sure there have been easier drops..but this only took 15 pinkal Pal Rappies =D. So happy I am and so amazeing this weapon is, 20% native! Saddly when I changed it to the Orochi Agito, it lost that % bt oh well..man 800 ATP and 55ATA, thats great! 2196 total ATP =D.
    Congrats and Kudos geshtar. I too got a Agito 1975 and awhile ago and then changed it and have had no regrets. I absolutly love the Katana's.

Though it's a shame we lose the %'s upon changing the sword but oh well, at least we get easily one of the most powerful weapons in the game

hehehe, yes I love it so much. A lot of people bash katanas for some reason. So far I see nothing wrong with THIS one hehehe =P. Does great aginst bosses, hit that dragon about 5 times a slash when I used the special down its entire body =D so a whole combo was like 15 hits or so! works with dal ral lie to =D.

Ahhh, the Orochi. I love mine.

And if you miss the percents that much, you can always save up for a photon sphere. ^_~

Well, at least you didn't waste as much of your life looking for that piece of crap as other people did. Congrats... I guess. Hopefully you will find a something better too.

The reason many people do not like Katanas is beause they are strictly inferior to other weapons. But if it works for you, then use it and be happy. I would suggest you try looking for a DC or MC, they are much better.

Well that sucks about losing the percents, I know how you feel! My 1975 had 15% hit, lost it when I turned it into orotiagito, but it was worth it!

Bounty Hunter Extraordinaire

Question.

How do you turn the Agito into an Orotiagito or whatever its called?

By the way i found My Agito 1975 without even looking for it. I mainly use a force anyway.

Fallen Angel

all you have to do is open up the quest seek my master. if you walk over to your deposit area, to the left will be a tekker, just talk to him with the agito in your inventory, and he'll change it into the orotiagito. hope that helps

Bounty Hunter Extraordinaire

Oh ok thanks.
    I'll go do that now.

yes congrats, a nice new toy!

i was hoping you didnt lose it last night when you FSOD out of the room we were in. (everything ok from that? you never came back...)

i was uh Valquin...i think.