Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello everyone. I'm not new to this great website, but I am new to the forum. If any of you post at the Green Hill Zone or Sonic HQ forums, you know me.

Anyways, I look foward to posting here and I thought I'd ask a really terrible question. I know you guys get this from newbies all the time, and I do apologize.

I've not played PSO since Episode 1 Version 2 on the Dreamcast (God rest its soul). And I'm lookin' to get back in.

I want to know which PSO is the best experience. Do I get them on Gamecube or Xbox? If it's not too much trouble, could you maybe give me some personal opinions on each respective version?

Thanks a lot. I look foward to posting here in the future. And hopefully as a player.

Welcome to PSO World! I'm Force-Elite, hopefully I'll be Sketch here soon. ^-^;

I have the gamecube version, and I love it, I'm not online but I don't care. For the Xbox version you HAVE to have Xbox Live. I don't know why but you do.

Welcome again!

1337 |-| /-\ (= |< |=- |>.

hmm well each one has there ups and downs im very sure you need x box live to actually even PLAY the the x box version of pso or you cant play it at all (im not sure about this sorry this is just what a friend told me) even for offline. Online however there are alot more quests and things for the GC version. There is less for the X-box version. But there seems to bet a bit less hacking for the X-box and stuff. There is alot more people on the GC version though. You might instead of getting pso just wait for pso episode 1 and 2 plus but then again that is gonna be out in a while... The gamecube version can also download neat things to your gba to play if you even have a gba. So I would have to say try the gamecube version find a good ship to play at (not antares!) You have a bigger chance of getting FSOD X or which deletes your data.... But there is also people willing to help out low level characters from giving some advice to some very helpful to low lvl equipment like a lvl 200 mag and neat rares which you will be able to use later (some of them hacked though). So i'de just saying try the GCN version.... But X-box could also be good cause they could use some more players.....

I'd suggest gamecube. It is getting the newer titles, plus it has gba connectivity. Which isn't much, but it is still something.

The Realest Mofo In Pso

Hi welcome to the site! CaN I gEt DeM DiGiTs!? haha ...na but i have the gc version. I also am a dc ver 1 ol timer myself...Amen..But i am very happy with the gc version of pso. It isnt a huge step from dc ver 2 but it is very fun!And oh yes...i am sure you know how addicting this game can be....It's still like crack on a joystick.

Of course! Which is why it's been far too long since my last fix.

I'm also lookin into maybe getting Final Fantasy XI for the PS2 in the near future. I'm a Nintendo, Square, and Sega addict. ^_^

I used to own an Xbox, and the only reason I'd get it again is if the XB version of PSO was far superior. Which I'm glad to see it's not.

Sound good enough for me. I've already got a GC Broad Band Adapter anyways. Now I just need the game.

WHOO! Sonic Heroes in January and PSO for me next month! It's like the Dreamcast all over again.

The Realest Mofo In Pso

Of course!
    i CaN GeT DeM DiGiTs!?

...er...

I don't know what that means.

The Realest Mofo In Pso

It means in ghetto terms: Im one of the Stupid ass goofballs of this site...

I see. Woo then. Woo indeed.