View Poll Results: What would you guys do if someone figured out CK?.. would it be the end of pso?? I personally belie

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • CK would be the end!

23 82.14%
  • PK would be the worst

1 3.57%
  • DUPING is the worst

1 3.57%
  • IMMATURE lobby spammers

3 10.71%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Illuminated

What would you guys do if someone figured out CK?.. would it be the end of pso?? I personally believe CK is the worst thing that could happen to PSO.

I have created a Poll for what You guys think is the worst thing for pso GC

welllll... My boss walked by and i hit enter before i got all the choices for the poll up.. dammnn.. anyway have fun with the weak poll lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ILLI on 2003-12-08 11:53 ]</font>

The moment character kill hits GC is the moment I cancel my HL. Sure I love PSO... but that I cannot tolerate. I don't know if ST will let that happen though... since they said this was their last version of PSO they would release. Since it is their last version... they've got nothing to jump ship to, if you get my meaning. Since PSO is sort of an ongoing game... they'll probably continue to support it until they no longer make profits from the HL's.

Illuminated

WHATS YOU TALKIN ABOUT WILLIS??

No more versions of PSO besides the ep3 card game??.. tell me your joking

I don't remember where, but someone told me that the exploit that they used to NOL and stuff was fixed. Maybe one day a loser will find another way to do it. I mean it's just got to be killing those losers like NK that the worst they can do is lobby spam and possibly FSOD someone entering a lobby.

The Phantasy Star franchise will continue. Sega has only said the PSO ep 3 will be the last to carry on with the current story line. I'm sure there will be future PS games to play

L:200 Purplenum RAmarl extraordinaire

Nobody likes to have their character deleted by some worthless peon that shouldn't even be allowed in the same room as them. If character killing started to happen, the game would die almost instantly. It would be left to nothing but idiots in a matter of days. Of course, the idiots would keep corrupting each other without noticing that all the real players are gone, but even the type of witless goon who character kills would realize after a few months that he was only killing his own kind.

Ep1&2 plus is to be out in the USA in bout a year at the least. I think that one site said it would be on the same sever as this one.

Ada, the Elite.

It would certainly be the end of open games as we know it.

It would be the end of PSO for those who play open games a lot, that's for sure. If you always use a password you should be safe, in theory. Then again, I suppose that once it's possible to CK online it won't take too long for someone to work out a password bypass code as well. :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aurra on 2003-12-08 16:48 ]</font>

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

simple little equation:

CK=death of PSO as we know it

...simple enough