Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The only thing that makes s-ranks worth it are their flexible specials. If I got a s-rank sword with say, spirit or berserk... would it be missy as hell? Or would I have a nice weapon on my hands? Please, to those who have an s-rank and actively use it's special, how good/bad is the special success rate?

It's no more accurate or inaccurate as any other Sword with Berserk or Spirit. It still depends on the weapon's ATA, like most other things, and S-ranks do have fairly high-end ATA.

I use TWIN w/ Spirit a lot, and my FOmarl only has 170 ATA

I use my SWORD a lot with my HUcast, especially since Jellen as special cannot miss (applies to Zalure). I wouldn't do Seabed w/o it.

I use my GUN a lot w/ HUcast, Gush from afar rules

I use my MECHGUN with my HUcast even more (especially with S-PARTS v2.01), Gush rules even more

I use SHOT with my RAmarl, it's ok, very reliable weapon, Berserk can make it very powerful when needed.

All in all, S-RANKs have good ATP and ATA, and they rock on powerful chars like my HUcast. He is so powerful that I don't care about having an uber rare and/or with uber %, he doesn't need it.
    Or if it is the best weapon of that class for a specific character class (MECHS for Hunters, TWIN for Forces).

I cannot go without S-RANKs, besides I've always felt they make you feel kinda 'above the mob' I'm joking, but you get the idea, kinda like an expert.

I have several, Zalure Slicer and Berserk Sword rule for a HUcast, although in most areas you will need to drop a freeze trap to hit with the berserk.

The specials that are worth it:

Zalure and Jellen (even for non-droids, because in ult it's very high level)
    Berserk and Spirit
    Gush and Geist

All of the rest are fairly useless (don't flame, I explain!) BECAUSE a LOT of the common rares have the same abilities. I, for one, have a Justy that has 25% hit. On my RAcast, that puts his ATA at 298. >.> It's Devil's, not Demon's, but it almost never misses. Granted, it won't have the power, but still. (I also have a Hell Laser that has 40% hit, now. XD)

so is the jellen speical on a s-rank sword better then the gush thing?

the sranks seem 2 hit more with their specials, cuz my srank mechgun with kings, hits more than my kings ripper with 25% hit

On 2003-11-26 23:10, MaNiLaZFyNeSt wrote:
    so is the jellen speical on a s-rank sword better then the gush thing?
    On a SWORD, i'd say yes. Gush works better on MECHGUN, get yourself some S-PARTS v2.01 !

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

why you gotta hate on the Last Survivor, kefka?

CHAIN SAWD 50% hit