Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

PAL version @ STE

I have ep 1 2 guide when i have ep 3 i can make a guide for it too i hope they didnt change lot of things.

they changed a lot, I have the Episode 1 & 2 guide already

I just got my copy, granted I don't know Japanese, I checked all options, and saw nothing for a language select...

but im off to try to play offline...

-Nate

I think, in the end, it's all going to work out.

I dont know any Japanese, so I probably won't be very helpful, but, if I end up finding any cards no one else has (probably wont happen LOL) i'll let you guys know. I have also planned on learning Japanese for awhile now, so for Christmas I am going to try getting a professional book (anyone with suggestions?)

My copy will show up monday (damn UPS said they ran on thanksgiving, but they didnt, so my package was at a standstill yesterday, and they dont run saturday or sunday.........)

Anyway, I personally am not mad at Sonic Team. It's a bit disappointing, but, we all knew this could happen, and with all the nice people here, and the teamwork, hopefully we can all just help everyone out!

I still have a few questions though. I play EpI&II Ver 1.1 (JP), when I load up EpIII, how am I going to get online? Will it transfer my Guild Card Info over? (Network file too..?) When i goto go online, am I going to have to fake my address again, or just put in my EpI&II Serial's and EpIII Serials and no problem? If anyone can confirm how this is going to work, i'd appriciate it.

Also, typing. I have the Happy Fun Box Adaptor (the new one) and I am wondering how I am going to type in English. I had set my language to JP on EpI&II and could type english, but it was very hard considering I had to hit spacebar every word to keep the letters from L O O K I N G L I K E T H I S. Also, it couldn't space w/o pushing some weird buttons and making it work, so it was acually very hard. Is there an easier way? Maybe making the keyboard or game type only english characters? I don't know...it's confusing.

Damn I cant wait for my copy to arrive, so many unanswered questions!!

Also, if anyone has the full version, and has acess to the old Trial Version code that unlocked partial english, I think someone should try it and see if it works with EpIII.

On 2003-11-28 00:04, Sashi wrote:
    English letters (characters) Are most definetly on the disc. They have to be for tow reasons. One, character names can only be english letters/characters to interact with ep 1+2 characters.

Two, speach bubbles from English setting players. Otherwise, it would show up as giberish on a JP set console.

This does not mean that the game has a setting to play solely in that mode, with everything converted.

So, english is there, just not readily available.

Oh, and to everyone who imported, and hates ST because of this, well, technically we are not allowed to import and play games on modified consoles.

*looks at Ep 1+2 Box (JP Version)*

"For sale and use in Japan only, and Unauthorized copying, reproduction, rental, pay for play, public performance, or transmission of this game is a violation of applicable laws"

I guess I am interpreting that literally. My Mistake.