Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I know the code.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: primer567 on 2003-11-28 17:12 ]</font>

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

On 2003-11-28 09:38, primer567 wrote:
    I know the code, PM me if you want it.
    Very nice, anyway. This isn't going to change the game that much at all. I wouldn't worry about it. And spreading the code around isn't going to help either.

I seriously don't see eny fun in hacked characters. It just spoils the fun. I still remember playing Neverwinter nights and I always modded my charas to max level and made them some awsome items and I never lost duels. Then I got bored within the week. After one year I started all over again and I never touched the editor and now It has entertained me for one year.
    Lesson: Never hack your characters since it will actually only bring grief

On 2003-11-28 04:55, Jack wrote:
    Why'd you bother releasing the code then?
    I released the code to a few people to test them out since there are 2 version of PSO and ask them NOT to post it anywhere. The people that got the code from me comply with my request. But now, the code is being post by the forum owner in view that the forum was create for that purpose after I told him the code is not 100% test yet. There were side effect during the battle which would be return to normal if the code is not used. Like with all people, everyone can choose to cheat or not to cheat.

if the code adds a few lv200 newbs it will be ovious a cheated lv200 will understand less but a legit will know enough to talk to other lv200s

On 2003-11-28 09:38, primer567 wrote:
    I know the code, PM me if you want it.
    Read the forum rules, that can result in an insta-ban.

...which is the best type of -ban

I checked out the code. It's very glitchy (and funny) but when you do kill a Mothmant, you will hit lv 200 instantly. Truthfully, I could care less, since I'm fairly legit myself and I only play with those that I know and trust.

Cursed J-Sword hunter

The lack of skill and game knowledge will be apparent in these cheaters.

scmfxt, it is shameful that you take pleasure in spreading cheats. Get a life.

Cursed J-Sword hunter

Just a thought. I'm sure ST can record your level whenever you log off. If you log off and back on in an hour's time, and are level 200, they will KNOW you cheated.

Perhaps with this system they are implementing, they will be able to curb the use of this code.

On 2003-11-28 15:42, ADE wrote:
    The lack of skill and game knowledge will be apparent in these cheaters.

scmfxt, it is shameful that you take pleasure in spreading cheats. Get a life.
    I did NOT spread it. The code is posted in a forum that I don't have any control over. I wanted this be just to stay between the tester and maker(me). Then again why should you care if you don't want to cheat? I'm just proving some people wrong that AR code is NOT IMPOSSIBLE to create without Datel help. Now I proved them wrong even tho the code has side effect in which I don't know what they are yet.

If you haven't noticed there are other cheat thru glitches and stuff exist already. Why does the AR code be viewed any different? Anyways, this code can probably bore some of the cheater off your back.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: scmfxt on 2003-11-28 16:07 ]</font>