View Poll Results: As you all know, I haven't made a single AR code for GC PSO... However, I will make one, if people

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

48 71.64%
  • No

13 19.40%
  • Don't care

6 8.96%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Dude, shut up! Everyone knows that reading isn't legit because it gives you an unfair advantage over those who don't know how to read. If you can read THEN YOU'RE A HACKER!

I think was better if this topic was on episode 3 forum this forum is full of stupid children who have nothing to do in theyr life to discuss about legit or no legit without understand PSO is only a game or maybe they add only PSO in theyr life.

It is better off here. ADE stop flaming, don't spam and stay on topic! Everyone else just discuss the topic at hand and just ignore the spam and stupid comments. In other words please stay on topic

If the translation is in there, and there's a code to unlock it, I say go to work.

On 2003-11-27 23:41, Barubary6 wrote:
    As you all know, I haven't made a single AR code for GC PSO... However, I will make one, if people want it.

Should I make a code that enables whatever English the final version of Episode 3 has, like was done with the trial version?

-- Barubary
    Oh plz barubary...who cares about those people who doesnt like this thing,,,,those who want the code will get it ,,and those who wanna play it in JP will continue play on JP....but if you do this,,,,it would help alot of people to enjoy EPI 3 even more and you would make alot of people happy,,,at least me,,,but now i have to buy AR,,,but thats ok,,its cheap......listen to your heart barubary and it says,,,"make this code for this people who wanna play this game in a understandable level" hugs

please make it happen. I would buy an AR right away. and only for that reason...I just hope my clan allows me to, we're very anti-cheating...

-Nate

Japanese Anime Trooper

On 2003-11-28 12:27, subzero1313 wrote:
    please make it happen. I would buy an AR right away. and only for that reason...I just hope my clan allows me to, we're very anti-cheating...

-Nate
    i dun see a reason why they shouldnt let u. Its not really cheating its helping u understand the game more so u know wth ur doing.

Wee, a code of this type would be great. If it can be done, I'll definatley import the game.

Barubary, I support you totally on this type of code. I'll buy an AR if its made

If you can, try making it so it saves the game in english, or maybe adding a language option to the options menu that stays there (having the code save something in the system file.)

Let us know what you could do.