Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remember there was a code to input in action replay that translated almost everything in TRIAL version exept CARDS.....now we have hope.......look here

Guntz Edit: Link removed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-11-28 11:30 ]</font>

Thats great but will it be considered cheating? Plus, I don't have an AR.

On 2003-11-28 09:26, HairyGoat wrote:
    Thats great but will it be considered cheating? Plus, I don't have an AR.
    so english setting is cheating? hehe NOOO,,,,you can call this a HELPFUL cheat that will only be helpful for us all if you have ACTION REPLAY....hugs

You can't post cheat codes but I'm not sue about this. Either it is legal or not.

Now do you want a popsicle?

Does AR work like Freeloader as well? If not, how are you going to put in the Freeloader and AR? Does AR work if you took it out, put Freeloader in, and then put PSO in?

Thats great and all but... well one i dont have AR, and two Id be way to afraid to use that online, I mean what if ST does what they did with version2 importers, just banned everyone single one of them who used cheat codes online, even if they only used them once in the past... I'd be way to afraid to use that >_>
    http://princessash1ey.tumblr.com/ < My little gaming blog.

On 2003-11-28 09:29, Kokekirby wrote:
    You can't post cheat codes but I'm not sue about this. Either it is legal or not.

Now do you want a popsicle?
    posting old trial version codes cant be illegal,,,its not useful anymore....

On 2003-11-28 09:30, no1 wrote:
    Does AR work like Freeloader as well? If not, how are you going to put in the Freeloader and AR? Does AR work if you took it out, put Freeloader in, and then put PSO in?
    trial version users already did this,,so its no problem....and they used freeloader and AC.....lets have hope !

On 2003-11-28 09:31, Steve II wrote:
    Thats great and all but... well one i dont have AR, and two Id be way to afraid to use that online, I mean what if ST does what they did with version2 importers, just banned everyone single one of them who used cheat codes online, even if they only used them once in the past... I'd be way to afraid to use that >_>
    well people will try this out first and report this if this works,,,,and would it work,,, no banning or anything....would you do it then?

I'm not sure actually, because they banned all those people on v2 over time, for things they did in the past, like say they used codes a few days before they put the banning system on, they still got banned...

But if there was some way of knowing, that I'd never get banned for using english translation then probably but sadly theres no way of knowing

but I'll wait and see what happens, see how things go, I might just stick with the game in japanese, its fairy easy to get through the game, just wish i could read the cut scenes....OH, now i have a idea... maybe ill use it offline so i can read those sexy anime comic strip cutscenes
    http://princessash1ey.tumblr.com/ < My little gaming blog.