Hey people, I am in generous mood and i hve like 7 lv 200 mags ( i am a mag collector) and like 3 of them r Kamas, all with basically even stats, but i am giving away 1, maybe 2 or so, but there is a catch (wat the hell am i thinking). I wont just drop it for u, u got to find it, (this is wats going to make people not come). I am going to clear out most of the Ruins (PW game) and then drop a mag or 2 somewhere(lol this wil be fun won't it). look everywhere, i am going to try to hide it, and this is no joke, if u dont find a mag after long time, i will tell u where it is, and if it is not a lv 200 mag, u can spread stuff about me everywhere (lol i am weird) but i am just doing this for fun Note- This will be a normal game so any1 can try, but the only thing is, u have to watch this message board for the Password, cause when i am done wit the Ruins and hiding the mag (like a Easer Egg Hunt lol) i will post the Password up here, so u got to be quick about it so the lucky 3 can stat to search. If u think this is a weird idea but in a way u like it, post up ur reply (u know something, this might be something i do every now and then but also wit weapons and stuff). Watch this post around 10:00 or so Eastern Time, right now it is 6:30 by me, so u can calm down, but this is no joke. The mag will be in Ruins 1-3, no monsters to slow u down, no tricks or anything, so wat do u guys think of my scanvenger hunt, u like? LOL.