Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well, I've played a HuCast for a while now, and I must say it is my favorite character. I just was wondering what others think about this. I don't see all to many HuCasts online. I get mostly rangers and forces. I just want to know what people think of the HuCast class from a teammate's (is that like a dimate? hehe) perspective as well as a players. I mean when I'm in a party I smash through everything while everyone else sits back and 'throws fireballs' / 'shoots spreaders.' Also I am the "trap alarm" of the group.

Also as a side note, when you humans and newmans cast resta, if it is possible try to let us HuCasts in the area of affect. I go through my mates like water.... er with a HuCast i gues it's oil actually.

The lack of techniques I am sure turns people off. I'm sure as people play and get to L100 over time they may come back as a different character with different attributes, androids I'm sure will be in that cycle.

-SSZ

I am a Splinter Cell

I agree with Super. My RAmar is level 70 and I decided to create a new character, only i didn't want to hang back and shoot, shoot, shoot, run for the door, shoot, shoot, shoot, run for the door. So I created a HUcast so I can be in the middle of the chaos whipping a**.

I am the same way. My RAmar is now level 60, but I started a new HUcast the other day to show a friend how it works. After playing around with the HUcast for awhile, I decided to keep him. It really does play differently not having any techniques and being right up close to the baddies.

I'd never even consider playing a character without techniques. It's such a time waster to go and get 'mates, not to mention a money waster...I can do more dmg than a HuCast with my Shifta and my C.Bringer Rifle special attack anyway...never seen anyone do more than my all time high of 1170 dmg

PSO Assassin

I love my HUcast. Can't be poisoned, built in trap vision, the ungodly amounts of damage dealt. I beat hard mode with him at level 40. I just make sure to have plenty of sol atomizers, ALL the mates, and if I'm protecting that dumb@$$ Ash, tons of star atomizers.

i have a lvl 70 Ramar and his heals reach more than halfway across a room. so i made my hucast over as a humar. i read up on the topic, humars attack and accuracy will almost even out with hucast by lvl 100 and being able to get 15-20 450hp heals out of one difluid really owns clicking dimates hehe. also, casting a quick attack and defense buff will bring your stats higher than a hucast of the same lvl. hucast does look really cool tho but in the end, i am sure you will see the bonuses of being a Humar. hopefully Sega will work on balance more in the next pso.

HUcast at Heart

I'm a lvl 50 HUcast and couldn't be happier sure sometimes I wish I had resta and shifta but atleast I don't have to peck away at the enemies(*coughlikerangerscough*).

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: BladeofDarkness on 2001-02-19 13:14 ]</font>

Spasm thats pretty good, except I still love my RAmar. Sure he needs to carry around a the usual -mate but he has the ability to use techniques and all. He is great for everything besides the use of a sword and dagger and pole or cane.

Veteran Fighter

HUcast 4 life!
    EvaFan: Expensive? I waste ALOT less money than anyone else buying mates. Fluids cost more than mates do, mate.