Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

i never had ep1&2 jp so how do i make a hl with my ep3?

I am also having a problem, I can't find my serial number and other stuff, lol.

The Episode III serial number and access key are inside the instruction manual.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MajorLocke on 2003-12-01 18:26 ]</font>

i found the numbers...now what?

I found the numbers, now I am trying to buy the HL

What do I put in for my postal code? There isn't enough room for the standard 5 digit or 9 digit.

Also, how do I input my name in Kanji and Kana? I am using the guide at http://www.ahking.net and it says press the X button to switch to Kanji but that isn't working. Also, what do I do about my phone number and address?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HairyGoat on 2003-12-01 18:46 ]</font>

You're not supposed to put your real information.
    They only let people in Japan register.
    Just make something up.

So I just make something up for the name, address and phone number and zip code? As long as the credit card is right?

Alright I just made a bunch of stuff up and it took me to a page that has a purple background and 4 blank boxes. What do I put in there?

Is it credit card number, expiration date and then the name on the card?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HairyGoat on 2003-12-01 19:33 ]</font>

I just tried it and I tried to go online and I got an error message 117. Something about web money so I figured I messed up the HL process. Can anyone give me a step by step guide on what to do? I made up stuff for the name, address, telephone number, and zip code. Put in a visa number with name and date and it messed up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HairyGoat on 2003-12-01 19:49 ]</font>

Ok I tried again, entered in the credit card info, clicked the button that said yes or whatever and got a screen in red text (the box was small) with only one option. I clicked the only option it had and it took me back to the "Buy Hunters License" Page.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HairyGoat on 2003-12-01 19:58 ]</font>