Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mercenary for Hire

so the pruchase of an HL menu is the same on Ep3 as it is on Ep1&2? If I know this I could help you.
    At least I think I can , though the guide from Ah King should do, it did for me anyway(on Ep1&2 I mean, on Ep3 I am just going to insert my Ep1&2 serial and be done with the HL thingy).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AppieDPC on 2003-12-02 04:41 ]</font>

I am pretty sure that it is the same because the guide at ahking worked for most of it. I enter in all my credit card info and a screen comes up with a box of red text. The box isn't very big. I click on the only button there and it brings me back to the Purchase a HL screen. I tried to go online and I got error 117.

Same thing happened to me using Ahking's guide. I got to the payment screen, where it asks for credit card info, and it would never accept it.

After filling in the info, there are 3 buttons at the bottom. Two buttons over a smaller bright blue button. Ahking's guide says to hit the blue button to send. When I do that, it takes me back to the enter credit card info page.

Anyone have a suggestion as to what it could be? Offline is fun, but I'd rather be a social creature.

I have been clicking on the grey button to the left.

you mean this screen?

you must press left button remenber all jp screen left button is for go ahead right button is for return back

No thats not the one. I get to that screen, put in all my credit card info, press the left button and it comes up with another screen in red text. I will take a pic with my digital camera although I don't know if it shows anything personal or not. There is only one button on the screen and when I click it, it takes me back to http://www.ah-king.com/pso/images/h04.jpg

Sounds like the same thing I got Hairy. At first, I thought I had made amistake entering my numbers, but after going through it 2 more times, I realized I didn't.

Sad thing is, there's not much to mess up on that screen. I know I selected the type, put in the correct numbers/exp date, and my name as it appears on the card.

*shrug* I'll try again one of these days.

ok red test mean you did a mistake
    so tell me

you imput all correct?

credit card number must be visa card you choose visa from drop menu?
    you insert expiration date ecc

name you wrote in caps?

name must be SURNAME NAME all in caps

Ok, I didn't use caps. That could be what messed it up. I'll try that STE, thanks =)

(if thats it, I'll feel like a total idiot lol.)

I didn't use caps either. so I have to do it as

JOE SOMEBODY?