Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

This mean you mistake something on credit card details, be sure you write all corect your name on credit card must be SURNAME NAME all in caps.

On 2003-12-12 16:23, Jools wrote:
    GRRR I've got problems too. It all appears to have worked fine, after I put in my credit card details it takes me to the screen where it shows you a bunch of game disks, which in turn will take you back to the title screen.

I then try to go online and it asks for my serial number and key again, and then it asks me to enter a password (I really don't understand why), then it refuses to let me alone mentioning web money at some point.

Help!

Oh yeah, I should mention that my personal details appear to be fine as when I try the process again it doesn't ask me for those, it just asks for the key and serial number, then the credit card again. It may very well be my credit card name that it doesn't like.

Jools

You must write a password before go online and after game save it on memory.

Burning Ranger

Cheers guys,

My name on my credit card is "J M THOMAS"

I have tried it like this, I have tried "JM THOMAS" and I have tried "JMTHOMAS". Maybe I should try some other options.

Jools

I typed mine exactly how it is on the card... spaces and all and it worked.

Mr A B Smith on card equals
    Mr A B Smith on HL page.... =/ worked for me at least. Same caps and everything...