Mercenary for Hire

I finally got around to getting my DC set up on broadband, and decided to get a second DC so me and my fiancee can play at the same time.

It's awesome!

Not only is it fun playing with someone in the same room (rather than just watching and waiting your turn), it's now trivial for me to transfer stuff from one character to another.

My fiancee gets to keep her old characters, but I'm starting over now. A new RAmar and a new HUmar this time...

Anyone else have multiple DCs running PSO online at the same time in the same room?

Definately don't have two.

1) I can't afford them since I don't have much money left after getting more University books.

2) When SegaNet dies I would have wasted my money on a 2nd console, which would be worth as much as an SNES is now.

3) All of my friends have DC (we play quake/unreal online), so if I wanted to transfer stuff, I'd just give them a call.

But I guess in your case it's nice since your fiancee sounds cool (shes a gamer =D ).

Mercenary for Hire

Of course, it's pretty pointless to have 2 DCs if you live alone. If you don't, then it sucks to have to take turns playing videogames (not just PSO, of course).

That is pretty sweet that ur fiancee and you can play at the same time in a game! I wish I had some money to do that so my Dad and I could play together.