Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The most annoying thing on the Pioneer 2

It's not really a suggestion its a question. PLEASE NO FLAMMING!

episode 1 and 2 wise, there isn't a lot of new updates required like before. episode 3 wise, have you seen what we have been working on? have you seen the front page news?

and there's that other thing called life.

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

On 2003-12-05 04:51, LollipopLolita wrote:
    and there's that other thing called life.
    amen to that

Honestly for awhile there, you peoples absence were bothering/bugging/nagging/(whatever erm non negative statement @_@) me. Then I had to realize..I was once a big time webmaster myself, can't post on the board, update the site, and have time for life all at once.

Anyhow..

OoOoooh that update really got me wishing March was here! *holds up sign, Episode 3!, Episode 3!, Episode 3!*

We(PSOW) are like the reigning promoters of EpIII. =o, EpII WHO? XD

Ugh come on come on..time..speed up! I know..

Maybe I'll just DO nothing round the house, and maybe time will speed up!

Man oh man, it's been awhile since I last looked this forward to a game..(Sil you're rambling again..that means you must be off to FKL for a bit).

Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Honestly for awhile there, you peoples absence were bothering/bugging/nagging/
    we were always around, but keep in mind that all of us basically have jobs, other life priorities and some of us have classes on top of that and this here is a non paying gig that takes a lot of time, work and dedication.

It's obvious with my post that I been came to terms with that.

But you know, all your(you staff) general attitude towards us WITH THAT, just burns me up. But what is there to say.

If you want to stop doing what you're doing, then do it. You after all is not obligated to do so, as most of you keep stating it, when and if you do pop up.

I don't think you'll ever understand what I'm getting at though. Or the many others who are 'wondering' but keeping it to themselvs.

You all run this site and this board. You're leaders. You set examples, maybe even role modelsto some. We members post cause we appreciate this dedication.

YOU keep that mind.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

You're right I'm not obligated what-so-ever to this site, but I still run it right? I still code for it and do much work behind the scenes for the site. And so our real damn lives sometimes will overrun whatever time we can devote to the site. But for every period where this happens there will always be a comment from someone like you that feels we have a bad attitude or something. Blah blah blah. I mean really, I'm not trying to be a role model, I'm not trying to inspire anyone. I'm just trying to keep running this site and to keep ignoring ignorant comments from people such as yourselves that no matter what YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU(I can use caps too) come to terms with will always whine and complain about how WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEE should be. Shit don't tell me how to live my life, don't tell me how to run my site. I mean really this site has obviously done fine in the 2 years we have taken it over and I'm gonna keep going at the pace we have been going. You try running a site of this calibur for that amount of time, and deal with the clones of people like you.

Shit I know assholes out there that run planet sites that will ban someone just for making such comments. And personnally if it weren't for the other admins stopping me. I'd do it.

Okey lemme finish coding this huge list of EP3 stuff I need to do.

Look forward to more of your amusing comments!!

I just want to say thanks for all your time and effort. You guys really don't understand all that this site means to us fans(of pso and this site).

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

yes, modding is not some random thing thats amusingly easy. i admin a server for cstrike, and thats not something thats generally seen as "easy" so i respect the admins and mods of this site, especially since their jobs (as admins and mods) are ten times harder than mine, and only half as fun.

so heres to the mods of PSOW: "drinks are on me tonight"

Hey eRUPT, I have nothing against you, but don't you think you were alittle harsh on Sil?