Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

< EP3 ' カドレボ ' the news of the server maintenance which is accompanied > 2003 December 9th (the fire) with card revolution ' "' of PSO episode 3" (or less ' カドレボ ') attendant upon execution, server maintenance is done in the below-mentioned time zone. We request the cooperation of everyone. December 11th (wood) 14: 00? 17: 00 maintenance servers: GC edition all server In note maintenance "PSO episode 1&2" "PSO episode 3" you cannot play the online game together. Please do not connect to network in the above-mentioned time zone. When it continued the game to maintenance start time, connection to network is cut off automatically. Before the maintenance starting for the second time please end the game make sure to connect once, after the maintenance ending. By this server maintenance, with ' "PSO episode 3" カドレボ 1211 ' is executed. (There is no influence to of the "PSO episode 1&2".) - ' カドレボ ' っ て what? ' カドレボ ' with, you say that "card parameter" on the online is modified, it was not in the former PSO series, "PSO episode 3" it is the individual element. * ' カドレボ ' summary & * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * When ' カドレボ ' is executed, only the online parameter of the card is modified. Parameter with offline is not modified. ' カドレボ ' with, each parameter of the card (cost, HP, AP and TP, it is only MV) to be modified.

awwwwwwwww they star again like trial : (((((
    Card database now is more hard....

oh my god, i am going to cry

hehehe

Well if they wrote what cards they mod if easy if they dont say is hardddddddddddddddddddd.

On 2003-12-09 01:41, LollipopLolita wrote:
    oh my god, i am going to cry
    That makes 2 of us

yea and since when has st been the type to say which cards

so i will resume my crying

Cant get enough of that wonderful Muff

That is really unfair for everyone who got their strategys sorted.

I do, however, feel that the game is unbalanced, so lets see what comes out of this...

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Wonderful... Guess I need to get myself a BBA now to keep up with this.

good work -_-
    wasnt there a trial for things like that?
    ST should stop giving out trials since there is no sense (well, its easy money so they wont...).

i especially like the gap between online and offline mode. "ah that card works like that in offline mode... oh yeah, i mustnt forget that it works different in online mode"...

On 2003-12-09 03:51, rena-ko wrote:
    good work -_-
    wasnt there a trial for things like that?
    ST should stop giving out trials since there is no sense (well, its easy money so they wont...).

i especially like the gap between online and offline mode. "ah that card works like that in offline mode... oh yeah, i mustnt forget that it works different in online mode"...

I think they do this because someone on jp bbs wrote about game not balanced but is very sad.
    Is sonic team do this often is impossible to make a database or you must always ceck all cards stat....