Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Maybe is possible the game is a bit unbalanced but I think they are chancging stuff too soon... have they thought completely what ar ethey going to change?
    I think one week and half is too soon for this.And amybe they mess up more than fix.... There are nearly 500 cards... is not that easy make changes without having side effects.

well, actually the sooner the better. before too much people get too used to the old stats >_>

then again, the cards do have their old stats in offline mode...
    and the stats must be really way off that they actually do something that quickly...

huh? I dont get whats goin on..

care to explain?

On 2003-12-09 15:08, Linkooseven wrote:
    huh? I dont get whats goin on..

care to explain?
    They change cards stat like HP AP TP MV

Aw... yesterday I was in tourney and I noticed some stats of my cards changed. Rocket Punch and Red slicer passed to cost 4 points for equip instead of 3

i just hope they don't change the monsters special actions! That would suck big time! But tinkering with stats is pretty messed up too, and confusing @_@

Do any of you think ST will continue to do this during the U.S. release? ?_?
    There's a lotta twin sabers I'll never get to use... I'm going to miss this game a lot... I need a cookie...

No if US game come after 3 4 months.

But is boring what they are doing : (

Good to all the above, good good good.

I don't know how many people play for real, ie against real players. We prefer the tourney settings, against whoever we can find. That means going up against JP players, who up until now have been utilising the unfair cards ad infinitum. I see Support and escape used so many times with these players. They win on pure luck - who can get support played first, who has escape cards in their hand. Now BOTH of these cards cost more to play, I'm laughing. Even if it's after the fact, it's good that ST have the consideration to edit the parameters. THANK GOD. I'm actually starting to win games again. ^_^

On 2003-12-12 01:37, Shimarisu wrote:
    Good to all the above, good good good.

I don't know how many people play for real, ie against real players. We prefer the tourney settings, against whoever we can find. That means going up against JP players, who up until now have been utilising the unfair cards ad infinitum. I see Support and escape used so many times with these players. They win on pure luck - who can get support played first, who has escape cards in their hand. Now BOTH of these cards cost more to play, I'm laughing. Even if it's after the fact, it's good that ST have the consideration to edit the parameters. THANK GOD. I'm actually starting to win games again. ^_^
    interesting read, thanks for enlightening us (i.e. me, who isnt able to play ep3 at all in the moment) on that. cheap players are everywhere i guess.