Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skyly

What can I get from Ult Skyly runs? Because I am only lvl 84, I still get pwned silly in caves, I want to know what kind of stuff I can find in the forest while I do training runs... I am aware I can get a Dragon Slayer and LSurvivor, also a Dragons Claw, is that it?
    Luke

Skyly doesn't find much from Forest Runs. Angel Harp can be found by piping, though.

The caves hold a wealth of items for Skyly, so you may consider playing that slowly as soon as possible.

Yeah, I can just about hold my own in Caves, just I run out of healing items every 2 rooms or so, so it rapes my bank account, and I don't pick up enough stuff to make up for it.
    Luke

Yeah, in SKYLY Forest only rare monsters are worth it. Do Cave runs, if possible Addicting Food.

And what about from Hidelts, Torrs, Barbles Bartles and Tollaws? Can Skyly get a Lavis Cannon, and I am aware how difficult the Lavis Cannon is to find...
    Luke

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

On 2003-12-11 09:06, L_evans wrote:
    And what about from Hidelts, Torrs, Barbles Bartles and Tollaws? Can Skyly get a Lavis Cannon, and I am aware how difficult the Lavis Cannon is to find...
    Luke
    Skyly gets the Lavis Cannon from a Del-D in the ruins. The Tolaw drop is completly useless for Skyly. Hildeotrr's are somewhat useful, being a Red Saber, especially if you want a pallet-swapped Lavis Cannon.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

Might wanna consider Episode II (HOLY CRAP EPISODE II?!?! YOU MEAN PEOPLE PLAY THAT?!?!?!?!). Yeah I know.. crazy.. Episode II, but Skyly has some nifty drops over there. Getting a twin brand from Barba Ray is pretty much garanteed. It's a nice weapon for HUnters starting out. The next notable find is the real Agito from a Migium in Spaceship. I know I know... once in a lifetime, right? Well it's there just in case you're bored. Yasha back in temple is also another insane rare.

When you get you're grove on you can head for CCA for the more "impossible" rares. All of the mini bosses have very nice drops, two of which drop items that could potentially be the strongest weapons ever. Not to mention a Heaven Punisher from a Sinow Spigell... like THAT'LL ever drop... but, you never know what'll happen. Last but not least, Seabeds has a few gems... one of which I've found (twin blaze). But since that's currently the HARDEST level to do offline, you won't be getting there any time soon

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ilr2000 on 2003-12-11 09:52 ]</font>

Sigh...yes I will not be in Ep 2 for a while, I get pwned silly in Caves...But what are you talking about? I love Ep2! I don't like the VR areas, but the rest is so much better looking, I love it!!!
    Luke