I haven't been playing PSO as much as I used to. The cheating and the fact that you didn't have to work as hard to get what you wanted I guess made me stop playing it alot. Well I went about 3 days ago to go play online and I logged on and everything but it would give me a black screen and the 4 color symbols would just swirl. Then after a while it says I can't log on. So I thought it was a 1 time thing. I tried it the next day. Then the next day. I just tried it again and the same effect. Is it cause I got a duped weapon or something? Help.

Probably on that day, there was a lot of people on the US servers, so you couldn't get on.

Don't give up, have a try today. ^_^

heh, try day. I like that.

Rappy Hunter

I heard that you'll be immediately logged off if you got any GSed items with you. But I thought that a warning message should be displayed before you got disconnected. It could also be a server problem / busy. That happened (server busy disconnect) to me occasionally, but never more than 3 times in a row. Try again.

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

It's probably Sega updating the servers. I hope it is a Anti-Cheating measure. It does seam unusal because it's be going on for days.

With all this lag lately, you dont want to get on...

over confident brat

I've said it b4, and i'll say it again...dam sega net...heh...That happens to me alot too, just keep on going for it. Persistence is the key. After the server notices that lag won't stop the true warrior, it goes and preys on the next weak victim.

It doesn't have anything to do with SegaNet. It's the PSO servers themselves. Trust me, I went through three ISPs before I set up my SegaNet account. They are very nice. I've never had a problem with them.

I did notice that sega.net had some sort of notice about server maintanence every morning, or something like that.