Ok, I was online a few days ago in the lobby talking with some peeps about the music disks.. and happened to mention that Burning Rangers was the song from the old DC quest "Central Dome Fire Swirl". One of the people I talked to used to play v.2, but never knew this quest existed. So I break out all my equiptment and shoot off an Email with the two quest files as an attachment - and amazingly it went through without a problem. I figured it would be blocked since you cannot copy from VMU to VMU. So since they can be transfered using Email from a Dreamcast, I was wondering...

Does anyone out there happen to still have a copy of some of the Downloadable v.2 quests which were only released in Japan.. or know a site which allows you to download them? I've been wanting to try Sunset at Secret Base and some of the others for a long time now - but could never find them online. Also, if you know where to find a translation for them that'd be great since MAMAK is no longer up and running.

I'd hoped Sega would have translated it and put it in the NGC version for an offline quest.. jus offering a different prize other than mag cells... or at least offered it for download. Oh well.

So if anyone has access to these quests, lemmie know.