Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

All IDs are more or less equal. Just because you can't find what you want, doesn't mean it sucks.

yeah i agree, it depends on what you want.

I have found two red sabers, a luminous field, and the like. WHile my Hucast sucks as a pinkal, since this is definitly a FOrce oriented I.D., just because it is not great for every single class does not mean it sucks.

I have found two red sabers, a luminous field, and the like. WHile my Hucast sucks as a pinkal, since this is definitly a FOrce oriented I.D., just because it is not great for every single class does not mean it sucks.

I'm a Follower, I'm 0wned.

On 2003-12-14 21:26, RalfWiggum wrote:
    what items do you find ... i cant find any special wepons ...... does pink suck
    If you miss finding rares, just to fake in yellow

On 2003-12-15 12:18, Sounomi wrote:
    All IDs are more or less equal. Just because you can't find what you want, doesn't mean it sucks.
    This is not strictly speaking, true. Pinkal's common drop is a club, so percents don't matter (a Cross Scar is useless, a Cross Scar with 80 hit is not). It is touted as a Fo ID, but has an incredibly hard God/Mind drop and a collection of bad places to try to get a Magic rock Moola.

Aside from the most easily pipeable Caduceus (keeping in mind that Yellowboze, a good ID, can also pipe it), and is the only one that finds the Evil Curst (But from a Bulclaw...ew!) there is no point in playing a Pinkal Fo.

Outside of the Pal Rappy Agito, playing as a Hu isn't going to net anything special either.

Yes, all IDs would ideally be equal. Unfortunately, Sonic Team, for all that they are good at, is not capable of creating true equilibrium. Some IDs are better, some are worse, and this has more to do with enemy drop percents than the actual items an ID can find.

Pinkal's common drop is not clubs, but wands. What do you mean that Pinkal doesn't find the Moola in easy places? It finds in just about as easy places as every where else. For HUs, there's partisans, along with many other good HU weapons, some of which can be found more easily than most of the other IDs that find them, like the Asuka. I think you need to spend a bit more time looking over what drops what for IDs before you fight back on the issue.

Yep, PINKAL has easy

AGITO (AUW 1975)
    STAG CUTLERY
    RED SABER
    Star Amplifier
    Cure/Slow
    HOLY RAY
    BERDYSH
    ASUKA
    PARTISAN of LIGHTNING
    and I only listed stuff Hunters can use, but it does find too many STORM WAND:INDRA in Ultimate >_<

God I hate people. I used the agito (as lain said) and it sucks. Crappy ATP, 3-hit weapon, never-hit special=shit. Not to mention how hard it is to find for SOME people (i have 13). The Orotiagito gives good atp, decent ata, and a decent (though still kind of innaccurate) special. But, being a 3 hit weapon, it is generally inferior to good twins and mechs. It probably won't kill anything in a combo, and if it does: you have enough base atp to own everything with just about anything. Being one of the few people on this board with common sense, logic skills, and general intelligence, I have said these things many times.

If you look at and compare all of the drop charts, pinkal is really bad/horrible/dissapointing. As for the statement, "It depends on what you are looking for..." I am assuming that people are looking for, oh I don't know... good stuff maybe? And if you are looking for good stuff, you don't want Pinkal.

I may be an opinionnated asshole, but at least my opinions are valid.

I had forgotten the Asuka, and did make a mistake when claiming the primary find is a club. Still a wand is worse than even a club as far as attacking with, and the percents are still useless on a wand. I wasn't listing all items, just the ones that are particularly useful in high levels, i.e. the ones you'd want around you and care to hunt. I don't consider the Vjaya or Berdysh to fall under this category, and they can be found in better IDs as well.

I will, however, maintain that Pinkal has a worse time finding Moola's than, say, Redria. Poison Spitters are plentiful, have high drop percents, and are easy to get to and kill. I have six Moola's from as many runs through vhard caves.