Page 1 of 59 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: *L-PSO*

I'm a member of *LPSO*. We play the game legitly. No hacks, no dupes, no cheating. I'm hoping to start a thread that our people can use, and others to inquire about us. If anyone needs any help please just post here. We can use this to set up times and other "mini events". Find out about one another when we regularly play and all that jazz.

I'm a Follower, I'm 0wned.

that one meet up thing we had tonight, I didnt see anyone there... I dont know if i went to the wrong place or went at the wrong time. Anywayz no one was there

I suck so I rarely make it too events and such. I have a hectic schedule of working, woman, and sleeping that tends to get in the way of LPSO events.

I joined L-PSO but I havent gotten any information about what to do next. I dont know any other members or when to meet and what the standard password is. Im kinda lost so if someone can help me, I would appreciate it.

Thats kinda the purpose of this thread, so we can find each other. Events are listed on the team center page. I usually play in the early morn 6-10am (est) and on my nights off when I'm not partying(sometimes when I am n_n).

Mofo in the Know

man I was dumb like 6 months ago.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: badbitz on 2004-04-30 07:18 ]</font>

I need to send another mass PM I guess to new members, because some might have deleted it or joined afterwards. Sorry about being lost guys, just keep me informed if I skip a beat.

On 2003-12-19 16:46, badbitz wrote:
    o_o i love being in adevoted clan
    anyways, i would join teh clan events but I AM STINKIN BANNED FROM STINKIN VIDEO GAMES currently
    Why is it that you are "STINKIN BANNED FROM STINKIN VIDEO GAMES", you say it everywhere! What did you do, murder someone with a grapefruit spoon or something?

Probably got grounded or something. Hopefully you can get back on to do some rappy huntin.

Mofo in the Know

Here I go again, like my sister

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: badbitz on 2004-04-30 07:19 ]</font>