Predator of all Evil

Ok i have heard that Sega made the items time realseased/released them during there server updates.......

If u take into fact that this may be true ... would it of mad the game funner if they didn't release them so fast?? like maybe half as much as they did at a time..... I myself thing it might have prolonged the excitement of the game for about another month or so ...... but what do you think .... should they have released them faster slower or what???

And what do you think about this did Sega realize that there would be duping threw the memory card backups .... did they implement this on purpose to make some conflict in the community to keep people's eye cough...... or was this just a factor they never took into consideration??

Good question? I have been wondering that myself!

That and the hacked items showing up. Most people problem have seen almost all the items or at least know of them. Some from the hacked items, people trying to have it all at one run. Of course there are those of you that have uncovered the items on your own. Which I try to do. It probably would have prolonged some people's excitement.

BTW Ice, you need to work on your typos more. Some of your words in sentences don't seem to fit or make sense. But I still get what point you're trying to put across.

Predator of all Evil

hmmm wtf i have been using spell check lol seriously ill cut and past into MS word and fix typos and shit i guess i just suck at life lol

lol its ok ice, im sure my 500 pund cookie stealing English teacher would love to help you out.. im wanrning you though, HIDE YOUR FOOD. Btter yet dont bring any at all, she has good smelling scenses ( i wonder why?) lol

Veteran Fighter

my teacher smokes weed every day at lunch haha @.@ heheh yes class uhhhh mmmm smoke weed..... he's cool all teachers should smoke weed
    smoke weed
    smoke weed
    smoke weed
    get the picture?
    i dont need drugs i have my weed saber 100% chance of confusion

Can you see my sig? I cant, this is so embarasing... 8o