Well I dunno if i should put this on the gallery thread or not but anyways, ,, i just wanted to show a nice glitch that happened to me and KOSMOS....I casted shifta on KOSMOS and her HP became AP instead....so she was pretty vulnerable...but strong indeed! KOS got a freaking S rank because of it!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Swertesjr on 2003-12-21 07:20 ]</font>

Through the Fire and Flames

this is harldy a glitch, i have a card that switches your hp and ap around, so you do become highly venerable indeed, but if casted towards the end of the game, it could be very useful.

actually just thinking about it, im not sure, but i think this card only works on items and monsters, not directly on SC's. but obviously this is the magical equivalent, and actually does it on your character, which has uts pros, and cons :S

but obviously this is the magical equivalent, and actually does it on your character, which has uts pros, and cons :S
    yeah but the thing is,,,,we did it again to try if it as my SHIFTA but,,,nothing happened...only happened once ..so must be a glitch,,and card that swap AP for AP doesnt work on STORY characters ( as i know of) hugs

Heh, I challenge you two to defeat our new Arks decks. They are practically identical and complement each other, very few monsters on each too, and we have been WIPING THE FLOOR with Mintaka. Still no decent exp though, not even on B ships. >< And no 1 point blockers! We are now going for quick kill or nothing, roll a bad dice at the start and we are just as fecked as always, but at least now it's over in minutes, and if we get a winning streak it's now VERY hard to turn it around. I'm wondering now if Simon will want to play as hunter again, I designed this deck this morning, he pretty much copied it and they KICK ASS.

- Shimarisu

Through the Fire and Flames

On 2003-12-21 07:58, Swertesjr wrote:
    and card that swap AP for AP doesnt work on STORY characters ( as i know of) hugs
    actually just thinking about it, im not sure, but i think this card only works on items and monsters, not directly on SC's.

On 2003-12-21 08:01, Shimarisu wrote:
    Heh, I challenge you two to defeat our new Arks decks.
    So you dare to fight me? heh,,,well i can maybe do it,,but i need my good teamate "pyumu" so the rules is not to set 1 ATK monsters? good enough

MALKAVIAN also told me about a glitch and made a SLICER of assasin kill a story character in 1 hit....many freaky glitches in this game....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Swertesjr on 2003-12-21 09:31 ]</font>

I think he used a cards that swap AP HP but im not sure if is one in game i must check heeh
    strange a bug like this only with your tech

sounds useful unless....*strangles himself*