Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Seeing I don't have lvl. 30 Shifta/Deband, I need to use technique units. I boost it to 30. If I were to put the techniques on, boost myself, remove technique units and put different units on... would that change the current Shifta/Deband on me to the level it is without techniques or would it stay lvl.30 ?

i dnt think so......

Uh... If I understood you correctly, you're asking if */Technique units can boost spells over level 30. The answer is no. Level 30 is as high as they'll go on a force. Level 20 is as high as they'll go on a HUnewearl and RAmarl. Level 15 is as high as they'll go on a HUmar and RAmar.

i think i understand what youre asking...
    basically you want to know if you use a tech unit to boost your techs, then take them off they'll stay, correct?
    okay well, they wouldnt. it would go back to whatever lvl they were before you equipped any units.

No, he want's to know that if example: Bob has Shifta at level 5 and his Technique unit boosts it to lvl 8. After using the Shifta lvl 8 on him he takes the Technique unit off and puts in another unit. So he was asking that does the Shifta he cast on him self stay lvl 8 even thought he took the unit off. Well, sorry but I don't know the answer but now that I cleared it up for people maby some one who knows the answer can tell you

thats...what i just said.
    durrr.

Techs stay at the same level as they're cast - if you cast a level 30 tech, it stays level 30, even if you unequip your units.

pure force FOmar

well, with attack techniques, if you equip something that say, boosts foie, while the ball of foie is traveling towards the enemy, somehow the foie powers itself up lol, and will as strong as if it had been launched with the (cough club of L. cough) equipt. I'm not sure about S/D but it wouldn't be hard to check your ATP in stats after you had taken them off, compared to with them on.

%s on weps are for wimps

On 2003-12-23 19:58, VulpesMundi wrote:
    Uh... If I understood you correctly, you're asking if */Technique units can boost spells over level 30. The answer is no. Level 30 is as high as they'll go on a force. Level 20 is as high as they'll go on a HUnewearl and RAmarl. Level 15 is as high as they'll go on a HUmar and RAmar.
    HUmars can't even learn Shifta/Deband.

Svm Inimicus Mali

True, Robo, but Vulpes was talking about the tech limit in general. A HUmar or RAmar will never exceed 15 in any tech that they can learn.