Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey there I'm kind of new to the game could anyone one give me any advice? I'm a lvl 2 HUmar and the name is BlazeBlade. Thanks.

Please stop wearing Resist/Saints

Beware the people on this site.....They're watching......always watching.......OOP! there they are!!!!!

Yip Yip!

PSO Assassin

Listen to me young grasshopper, and you will go far! Forces are your best friends, lol! Never, ever steal from a fellow player, because your name will be blasted all over PSO and you will be considered a loser and no one will want to play with you. You must love Forces, lol! Once you get into the higher ranks, try to help out the little people, because you must remember, you were once at that lvl too! Forces are the best partners in the game, always partner with a Force! That's it. Don't lie, don't cheat, and don't steal, and always buddy with a Force character, and you will excel in PSO.

Hey buddy sup...I just started a HUcast, its level 2, but I got plenty of experience in the game so hit me back and we can play our low levels.

P.S.-just cus im a HUcast doesnt mean i like em more than forces...forces rock 4ever!! how hard can the game be as a hunter?? not very...

Here's some advice: don't suck at PSO, like me.

Thanks all of ya for the advice, if ya have anymore just post it I can always use the help. I would tell ya where I hang out but normally I bounce around a lot and am never at one place. So if anyone wants to team up just give me a time and place and I'll be there. I am mostly on at night around 11:30 or midnight est. Thanks again.

Advice. Well, be careful when you play online with people you don't know. They might try to grime you out. Take your stuff, etc. Also, in offline, do the quests. They're fun, and you get paid

BTW, love the name Ashitaka. He's my favorite character of all time almost Not to mention dreamy

Welcome to PSO Jacob
    it's a wonderful game and this is an excellent board

If you ever want a helping hand in lvling up give a shout, I love to help new players and love to give away free stuff to help make your trip up that much easier

I'm usually in Miranda 10, but I've been known to jump around, usually on around 7pm till midnight, should be on this Saturday around 4pm est, keep an eye out

Please stop wearing Resist/Saints

^_^ see i told you so!

You can only hide for so long SainT! WE WILL find you! and WE are always watching....
    yip yap!