Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I've been recently in a slump, because all I've really been drawing is my Humar. I get really bored so if anyone who can't draw well or is too lazy to, just post me your character class, skin color, hairstyle and color, clothing number, average proportions name and a pose you want em in, and I'll start drawing. I usually do black outlines with either pencil crayon or computer coloring. first come first serve.

Ps: If you want me to include your mag, name and color would be great.

%s on weps are for wimps

Can you draw all of my characters? I need a group pic for a book I'm writing. I'd sure appreciate it if you did draw all of them. (look in the character bank, of course)

character bank? *blink blink*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott_Kuda on 2003-12-28 13:19 ]</font>

Teh karectuh banc!
    EDIT: obligitory ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-12-28 13:22 ]</font>

"QUICK, CHANGE ZE CHANNEL!!"

%s on weps are for wimps

A sticky at the top of the Fanworks page

I Dream Of Sleep

Hmm, maybe you could draw my Ramar, Deuce, from my fan fics DH1 (http://www.pso-world.com/fanfic.php?op=viewstory&id=10) and DH3 (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...&max_posts=198). I really wanted a piece of art based on the character from the end of DH3.

He has the basic Ramar hair (bit scruffier in the fan fics), the face with the goatee, outfit number 3 (the brown one) and normal Ramar proportions. Only difference in the character is that he has a metal exo-skeleton running along the lower part of his right arm, but you dotn have to draw that if its too complicated.

Pose? Dunno, pointing his Varista and yelling at something off page, or just fiddling with his Varista in general.

Cool to see a pic of Deuce by someone else, but if Robo has got in there with his chaacters befor eme, it doesnt matter.

Maybe drawing something non-human? A test of your skills perhaps? Del rappy Del rappy Del rappy

If you're interested, the Del rappy is a sleek, jet black rappy with red eyes. About four feet tall/a little bigger than normal rappies. The claws are very sharp obviously, and the beak is hooked at the end. It also has typical D-cell patterns all over it.

oo! del rappy! sounds fun. maybe he can be eating some hunters....he he he... I'm gonna have a blast with that!

The del Rappy will be posted in about 15 minutes! It's lookin frea-ky! Brace youselves and make sure you're wearing clean underpants!

If you havn't already seen the Del Rappy, check it out.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...673&forum=12&0