Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

What is everyones favorite weapon? i have been asking poeple about it online and have gotten many interesting responses(it looks badass,it has good photon percentage all the way down to:it kills monsters dead...seriously) id like to see what weapons people on pso world like to use and why. if you can please tell me your class and lv
    btw: my favorite is the visk mine is 25% native,35%a.beast,10% machine, and 50% dark
    im a lv 100 racast

Master of a basic Emotion..

My favorite is my durendal, 45% on black.. Pretty cool! ^.^

Mine is without a doubt the soul eater. I had one on my other character before my save file got corrupted and I LOVED it. It looks cool, has a high attack, and gives you good range. plus it looks neat when you do a strong attack and it spins. Only reason I dont have one on my new character is I HATE those offline quests, and at my level (26) mome always seems to die in that one quest. well. someday.

PSO Assassin

<blockquote>
    My personal favorite is still my trusty Crush Bullet 9 with a +30% vs Machines and Dark.
    </blockquote>

My favorite weapon that i have right now. is my spread needle. I like it mostly because it is great for my friend who is lower level cause if things get to tough for him i can para the monsters so he can get away. Thats my favorite weapon as of right now,but i can think of a few i would like to use instead.

Rappy Hunter

my spread needle most definatly, or at least until i can use something else, paralyz is the best, but i was wondering if claws could be para'd, they never seem to be prylzd ever.

Vejita
    HUmar
    Level 63
    Grennill

I think my spread needle right now..hmm.yep yep..that would be right..and my final impact is alwayz treasured by my side.heh

My fav would be the partisan series Right now, my weapon of choice is a gaebolg. I have a couple of them to use in the different areas. Why do i like it? Simple, it has nice range, good speed and the ability to hit multiple targets. Also a single swing could do up to 700 hits w/ shifta on. Im trying to find a vyaja rite now. Theoretically, w/ its charge special and decent photons, it should be able to do up to 1500 hits in a single swing. **drool** Talk about ultimate weapon!

I use different weapons for different areas depending on their photon bonus, but my fav weapon overall is probably my Chainsawd. It's pretty powerful, swings fast and hits multiple enemies. Plus, it gets points for looking pretty cool.

Rappy Hunter
    Sweden, Europa (The part of the world that god forgot)

I would say my Double Saber! I looks cool as hell, and the animations are superb + it hits 6 times.