Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

In posx there is a way to change your characters name. Can someone give me the answer on how this is done, thanks.[url]

Unfortunatley, there is no way to change your name. If there was, people wouldn't need to create multiple character IDs!

On 2004-01-01 21:31, DarkFO wrote:
    Unfortunatley, there is no way to change your name. If there was, people wouldn't need to create multiple character IDs!
    Actually there is one way

Recreate them.Or Play Online with the creater of that game's i.d. you want, and ya'll play with that i.d.

So happily unsatisfied

On 2004-01-01 21:33, Lone_HUmar wrote:

Recreate them.Or Play Online with the creater of that game's i.d. you want, and ya'll play with that i.d.
    I think that would defeat the purpose of trying to rename a CURRENT character, don't you? And I don't think he means so he can change Section ID. I think he just wants to change the name of the character, whether that ID changes or not. That just how I took it, then again I could be wrong.

Ask some people to use the complaint system on you saying you have a offensive name. Later, when you sign on, it'll tell you that you need to change your name. Your section ID should stay the same, however.

I heard u cant but 1 of my friends character name was Brian. When he was first made he was an Oran and after he went to the dressing room he became a Skyly. I tried that with my character but it didnt work. Maybe it was a glitch os something.

Hmm... Dressing room does not change ur section I.D. because clothing has no effect on it and in a dressing room you cant change your name. Maybe its a cheat or something. I have never had that happen to me and i change my costume regularly

Japanese Anime Trooper

ask the ppl in the ship u are in to send bad feedback about your name and u would have to change it. My friend didnt like his name so he got loads to ppl to send bad feedback about him and he had to change his name.

I know that Dressing room does not effect it but his section id changed from oran to skyly and he neva played online.

On 2004-01-02 07:55, Aziangangster wrote:
    I know that Dressing room does not effect it but his section id changed from oran to skyly and he neva played online.
    he is either lying, cheating or its a glitch

and without going online, you cant legitly change your sec id or name