Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

On 2004-01-02 10:17, metermore wrote:
    what the problem with the US relese?
    Well... i think you know the answer yourself.....and i dont wanna be like " its all US fault" but when US gets the game....just say " Let the hacking begin" sorry but thats true....

On 2004-01-02 10:05, Malkavian wrote:
    I was the partner of swertes jr. And yes they said us noobs for no reason. I don't see using a machine deck with 3 raise machine assist cards and sinow zoa as a noobish tactic
    Yes, we were called noobs for using AB guard on an A Beast deck. I suppose he uses nothing but guard and wall.

Thing is, he criticised our strategy. But what does he do? He places slime first, despite crowing loudly BEFORE THE BATTLE about how I am going to use pouilly deck. He places this slime IN THE FIRST TURN WHEN HE CAN'T ATTACK. It then gets frozen - he PROTECTS IT, despite the fact that it has 1 HP left, is frozen for 4 turns and it is using half his equip points!

I asked him later why he did this, seeing as he knew he was up against pouilly deck. He said:

"If want good defense, fight good card with same card."

Yes sir, you fight fire with fire. And if you want to steer clear of using elemental defense on the correct elemental (obviously for noobs), why not pour water on an oil fire too?

Who's the noob now?

Trouble is, now every French person on Rigel now greets me with "il y a Arion le noob"

Yes, noob's a nice intellectual word. Nice to see it's masculine form, too.

- Shimarisu

We've now progressed in the franco-anglo war on ep 3 to the following conclusion from the other side:

"All Arkz deck is noob deck."

There's this little clan of French people now, who seem to REALLY hate Arkz decks, really hate copy ability, and really hate that FOmar Arion.

Same guy from yesterday was beaten AGAIN by us today using yet another deck (that makes 4 straight beatings in a row with 4 different decks). Then we found him in the lobby whining in French about 'that Sinow deck'. In the next battle, we fought two italians (not a peep) and another French team, who just saw our charas and straightaway pronounced that we were noobs for using Arkz.

80% of the game is Hunter users. Of that 80%, a good half use Silfer. Who looks like the dumb stereotype HUmar then? The power equippers who need all that protection, or the guys who die in like 2 hits? Gimme a break. (pun not intended).

- Shimarisu

"All Arkz deck is noob deck."
    Interesting. I thought Arkz required more stradegy.
    "il y a Arion le noob"
    Yes, nice to see noob in the masculine. Funny, infact...

I had a similar run in, I joined a 16 player tourny, and while I was waiting I thought I'd just do a quick game against the COM with a 15 minute time limit, so I wouldnt miss the tourny...well apparently I didnt change the time, and I missed the tourny. And some other nub joined in the last spot, so he could face me in the finals. Well like I said, I missed the tourny, and then later run into him in the lobby. He says "OMG you cancelled. I think I hate you." Then the next day as soon as I enter the lobby he goes on some rant about me cancelling tournaments becuase I wont go against a human player, and all this crap...which was really funny because 20 minutes later, I found myself staring down a CLv 41...and I was 11..

but man this guy was a real jerk, and didn't even give me a chance to explain what happened...

-Nate

Whoaa!! Zebulan 7 that Stikk rules!!

It's not on Episode III, but I bloody hate the French players who group on Regulus 1. They flooded Regulus 5 one time, and it was just terrible. Every game they joined, they used Dreamcast MAGs, Tsumikiri J-Swords, and spiky golden haired HUmars, and relentlessly flooded the screen with those stupid masturbation Symbol Chats. It was like Euro-Vega. I'm sure there are some French players who are actually literate and have some amount of skill, but I've yet to find one.

Through the Fire and Flames

so far ive found it only to be the French players who have caused trouble.

Normally on entering a lobby ill use my created "HI" symbol chat. and lots of the french people would reply with theirs. it was all very friendly. some people would use the sounds, and we have a spurt of that, and it was all in good fun. i hadnt ever played with any of them. but when some of them started calling arion and me (to a lesser extent noobs) i got very angry. i then told them that i used to have respect for them. but now i dont.
    its like bloddy gang cutlure, but it only exists amongst the french people on EP3. they all listen to this particular person, becasue hes at a high level. so obviously he must be right[/sarcasm]
    He lost, he couldnt take it, he resorted to name caling, 'he' = sore loser.
    If someone was in the right and i could see this, i would argue on their side no matter where they come from, but they all act liek fucking sheep and have to do it together because they arnt strong enough individually.

in hindsight, thish bit should be in rants :S

If the French are making you mad call them an Old Cow, in French mind you. "Tu es Vieille Vache."

This should shut them up. If they don't, say "Ferme la bouche," or close the mouth.

Old cow is apparently a very bad insult to the French. Of course my resourses is a 50 year old retired French Teacher who was born in France.

Of course not all French are bad...

EDIT: Added the addressing statement in "old cow."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zebulan7 on 2004-01-03 16:25 ]</font>

Mercenary for Hire

*Hated 90% of all French people since DC v1*
    Yes I have found some good people among them, but god that is even more rare than a legit Lavis Cannon in Ep1&2
    I had a run in with them on every version. And hated "them" (the 90% I mean) even more after every run in. And now they roam Rigel 7. Good thing I don't play much there anyway.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AppieDPC on 2004-01-03 12:53 ]</font>