Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    If all else fails, get the flamethrower

http://groups.msn.com/JapanExclusive...oto&PhotoID=90

I already know I messed up on the eyes some, but it was a weird idea in the first place.

Thats quite an interesting concept ^_^ !! It needs a bit of work, but its good .

Interesting... You got some details on the costume wrong, and the proportions need some work, but it's not bad. Just keep practicing - you can only get better! I look forward to more from you in the future.

I agree with what Lone_Wolf_Nasca and ladyjaderiver said. All you need to do is just work on yer details such as hands, eyes, and other small details.

It's cool to see that happen(HUnewearl with covered legs), but it doesn't look like a HUnewearl. More of a HUnewm...In other words, can you make it more feminine? Or maybe it's me.
    Seriously good job, though.

On 2004-01-02 08:20, ladyjaderiver wrote:
    Interesting... You got some details on the costume wrong, and the proportions need some work, but it's not bad. Just keep practicing - you can only get better! I look forward to more from you in the future.

Neat idea.
    I agreed with what Rose said, however. This person does look more... masculine than feminine. The robotic arm is a tad too muscular and I guess you need to emphasize the feminine feature a little more. Make more fun stuff. .... but, it's fun. Good work!

What an interesting concept. Wonder what it would be like if the females could wear male armor (or *shiver* if males could wear the female armor). It needs some work. Hmm, I like her feet. *coughjokingcough*

This post is rated T for The Time is 43:523 AM

Hahaha!

*mutters*crossdressers...*mutters*

Now the Hunewaerls will be totally crappy fighters, because the boomas will not be capitivated and will think "ooh an ugly human with pointy eats! Kill!"

The Original Bullet Magnet

not bad at all,

and indeed an interesting concept!!

id say it would be cool to see a guy dressed up in girls clothing, but then we already do have FOmars dont we ??

keep up the good work dude!

PEACE!!!