Hey guys, I'm going about getting Akiko's Frying Pan via the method shown here on PSOW. I just finished all of the offline quests so I can do them in any order, as the guide says. Now I'm about to start doing some of the quests a second time, as detailed in the guide. However, I noticed that the guide wants me to do the "Secret Delivery" quest twice. I've already done it once, in keeping with the guide's suggestion of doing all the quests first. Am I going to be able to even do this?

Thanks a ton in advance for your help!

beat all of the quests, after that you can do them as much as u want

So happily unsatisfied

On 2004-01-02 21:13, Liquid_Bacon wrote:
    Hey guys, I'm going about getting Akiko's Frying Pan via the method shown here on PSOW. I just finished all of the offline quests so I can do them in any order, as the guide says. Now I'm about to start doing some of the quests a second time, as detailed in the guide. However, I noticed that the guide wants me to do the "Secret Delivery" quest twice. I've already done it once, in keeping with the guide's suggestion of doing all the quests first. Am I going to be able to even do this?

Thanks a ton in advance for your help!
    Okay your question was REALLY unclear. But I'll take a stab at it. You initiate this little subquest by talking the the WEAPON guy in "Secret Delivery." Then and only then, can you go to the other four quests and talk to the other WEAPON members. Basically, you will have to do it in the order they listed. However, in order to do "Claiming the Stake" again, you have to complete ALL quests offered at that difficulty level. I'm assuming you did this. Once you have done that, all Guild quests are re-opened and you can do any of them as many times as you want. Once you have re-opened all the quests. Talk to the final WEAPON member in "Claiming the Stake." You now have all the approvals you need. Now, they tell you to go do "Secret Delivery" again (because you can now since all the quests were re-opened), and talk to the original WEAPON member.

I hope that helps...

BTW, when they say complete all quests, they don't mean all 5 of the quests they listed. They mean ALL the quests. You probably knew that, but just stating it just in case.

Thanks, guys! Sorry about being unclear. I had a problem with the fact that I had already done Secret Delivery once and the guide wanted me to do it twice more. I thought you could only do each quest twice in total.

Again, sorry for the ambiguity and thanks a LOT for the quick help!