u can not get kicked off for using gs or duping or stealin..i and many of my friends have called sega to confirm this..they do not kick people off..and those of u who say that they do...are lying out of yer asses...i mean come on..they cant kick u off for using somethin people sell at the frickin corner store...

You don't get kicked off for using one alone. You do, however, for using hacked items. Someone gave me a hacked God TP, I accidentally pulled it out of my depot, and got disconnected. I sold it about a week later (I don't need it...I have 838 TP at level 57 legit).

I also saw someone else named "J" at his depot wanting to reward someone for a trade and we got the message on the right hand side of our screen saying something like this user possesses an unauthorized item or something and we didn't see his stats on the upper left hand side anymore.

Verdict: You won't get kicked off for Game Sharking alone--anyone can make a Level 100 character and not get kicked off. It's when you're possessing hacked items like Level 999 Mags and other stuff...

no no no no...i meant gettin THE boot...as in serial number banned...sry i didnt make myself clear...but ya...in yer case that happens alllll the time...